While 30 NFL teams don’t play until Sunday or Monday

Albums, singles, songs and general Ginger banter

While 30 NFL teams don’t play until Sunday or Monday

Postby zhangzk » 27th Dec 18, 02:30

Eagles vs. Falcons Week 1: Prediction Authentic Chris Boswell Jersey , how to watch and open thread It’s hard to believe, but the 2018-2019 regular season is finally here!! In case you didn’t know, this game is nationally televised on NBC, and can be viewed through the NBC Sports app as well — so there’s no real reason to miss it!But down to more important business...Who will win this opening game? Considering Pittsburgh Steelers fans really don’t have a dog in this fight — unless you count a disdain for things on the eastern side of the state of Pennsylvania — it should be a level-headed prediction. As for me, I actually think the visiting team will win for the second year in a row. Last year it was the Kansas City Chiefs who started the season red-hot by defeating the New England Patriots in Foxborough, only to be ‘cooled off’ by the Black-and-gold a few weeks later.I think the Falcons have something to prove, and they’re going to go into Philadelphia and make the Eagles’ fans pray for a quick recovery by Carson Wentz. Nick Foles is inconsistent, and the Super Bowl MVP is far cry from what fans will see on Thursday night.I’ll take the Falcons in this one by the score of:Atlanta — 28Philadelphia — 17What’s your score prediction? Let us know in the comment section below http://www.pittsburghsteelersteamstore.com/terrell-edmunds-jersey , and enjoy the game with the BTSC group!Image
And as always...HERE WE GO STEELERS! Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell plans to return to the team in Week Seven. Before he signs his franchise tender, there’s one specific issue of business that may need to be addressed.If the Steelers apply for a two-week roster exemption for Bell, the Steelers and Bell will be required to agree in writing regarding his compensation for those two weeks, before he signs the tender. The labor deal, which sets forth that procedure, says nothing about resolving any disagreement that may arise regarding the question of whether Bell should get his full $855,000 even if he’s not on the active roster for two weeks.So the two sides will either work it out, or they won’t. And if the Steelers tell Bell that: (1) they intend to put him on the roster exempt list for two weeks; and (2) they will only pay him, for example Authentic Alejandro Villanueva Jersey , 25 percent of what he’s due to make, Bell may decide not to sign the tender, after all.It’s an important issue to keep in mind, now that Bell has made clear that he’ll be blinking, in two weeks. Over the next two weeks, Bell and the Steelers will have to figure out a small detail that could end up being a big deal, if the Steelers decide to drive a hard bargain with Bell.
zhangzk

Return to Ginger Music and General Chat