2018 Sunday Night Football Live: Texans vs. Cowboys

Albums, singles, songs and general Ginger banter

2018 Sunday Night Football Live: Texans vs. Cowboys

Postby zhangzk » 27th Dec 18, 03:15

The second half now begins between the Texans and the Cowboys...I trust with a continuation of the beatdown by the Texans on the Cowboys. Optimism from writing this a couple days before kickoff aside Youth Bruce Ellington Jersey , this is your third quarter thread for Sunday Night Football.Below is the commenting area for you to let loose your thoughts on all things in the third quarter.NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB’s live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic http://www.texansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-ka_imi-fairbairn-jersey , he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you’re on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it’s celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a banThe Film Room: How To Break Down NFL Game Tape Without a doubt, the question that I get asked the most on a weekly basis is what my process is for watching and charting film. Image
Where do I start? How do I choose my subjects? What do I look for in a play to know if it’s significant? There are hundreds of little things about film study that make it both a science and an art form.Laying them all out in just one session is truly impossible...but today we’re at least going to start.On this week’s episode of “The Film Room D.J. Reader Jersey ,” in honor of the YouTube channel reaching the 100,000 subscriber milestone, I am peeling back the curtain on my weekly workflow to show you all how I break down a single play from start to finish on NFL GamePass. I go over every individual step in the process, from pre-snap impressions, to post-snap confusion Authentic Christian Covington Jersey , to all the endless replays it takes to turn that confusion into comprehension. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. Hopefully it inspires some of you to take a deep dive into Texans tape tonight, just like I (most likely) will.
zhangzk

Return to Ginger Music and General Chat