Bristol

Tour dates, reviews, meetups, live photos...

Re: Bristol

Postby joelwreford » 14th Dec 11, 16:05

All Gingers personal Twitter attacks have been during the day today, not in the heat of the moment last night. Including offing out a guy for a fight and calling everyone cunts. I'm a huge Wildhearts fan, but I'm struggling to back him up. Stage banter such as the Norwich crowd sucked, why come to a gig if you don't even clap, I'm giving up touring coz whats the point etc just set a strange tone. Then an accident in the form of a falling crowd surfer, which happens at every rock gig, should not have created such a response from him, it was like he was looking for an excuse to bolt. And the Twitter attacks are unacceptable no matter what his personal situation.
joelwreford

Postby Gladney » 14th Dec 11, 16:34

joelwreford wrote:All Gingers personal Twitter attacks have been during the day today, not in the heat of the moment last night. Including offing out a guy for a fight and calling everyone cunts. I'm a huge Wildhearts fan, but I'm struggling to back him up. Stage banter such as the Norwich crowd sucked, why come to a gig if you don't even clap, I'm giving up touring coz whats the point etc just set a strange tone. Then an accident in the form of a falling crowd surfer, which happens at every rock gig, should not have created such a response from him, it was like he was looking for an excuse to bolt. And the Twitter attacks are unacceptable no matter what his personal situation.

Joelwreford, werent you one of the first people to attack him on twitter saying he "just tried to shit all over the Wildhearts legacy." and "Wasn't expecting to see Axl Rose throw a strop in Bristol last night, oh no wait, that was Ginger." and then to be upset that he commented back angrily, talk about throwing petrol on a fire!!!
Gladney

Postby lob » 14th Dec 11, 16:44

I smell a Troll, joelwreford - joined 14/12/2011- ignore
Now available in new Grandad format
lob

Postby joelwreford » 14th Dec 11, 17:15

Not at all, I agree I sent a twitter post first because of his actions at the gig, and I feel I had a right too because I felt let down by a personal hero of mine that I'd paid good money to see. Granted the "shitting on the Wildhearts legacy" was a strange line, I was a bit drunk. But I think the following days torrent of abuse for Ginger was just to much. I may be new to these boards but I've been a member of the Therapy? boards for many years, I not just stirring, which I assume is what trolling means. Bottom line, he didn't want to be there, so shouldn't be taking our money for it.
joelwreford

Postby Gladney » 14th Dec 11, 17:17

lob wrote:I smell a Troll, joelwreford - joined 14/12/2011- ignore

No just an idiot that wants to bring his negative crap in here too, him and his wife have been hassling ginger on twitter!
Gladney

Postby Damian » 14th Dec 11, 17:19

joelwreford wrote:Not at all, I agree I sent a twitter post first because of his actions at the gig, and I feel I had a right too because I felt let down by a personal hero of mine that I'd paid good money to see. Granted the "shitting on the Wildhearts legacy" was a strange line, I was a bit drunk. But I think the following days torrent of abuse for Ginger was just to much. I may be new to these boards but I've been a member of the Therapy? boards for many years, I not just stirring, which I assume is what trolling means. Bottom line, he didn't want to be there, so shouldn't be taking our money for it.

Just a quick question if I may. Why did you send a Tweet to the news editor of the NME about this?
Damian

Postby siobhan_h » 14th Dec 11, 17:20

If any of you lot are the folk giving Ginger shit via twitter I hope you are fucking ashamed of yourselves man. He is an artist & a human being, he gives you his all & you rip into him for the sake of ONE song? after he played for nearly two hours & had idiots landing all over the stage. Give him a break. I think he is well within his rights to say what he has, clearly those on twitter saying he had an Axl Rose moment & stuff are not really that into it otherwise they could overlook such a minor inconvenience.

/rant.
My foot's on the gas & I'm thinking fast
I won't find no future by fixing the past!
siobhan_h

Postby siobhan_h » 14th Dec 11, 17:22

I can't actually believe how selfish folk are. I hope you get your money back & don't return to darken our fun loving Wildheart grooving family door.
My foot's on the gas & I'm thinking fast
I won't find no future by fixing the past!
siobhan_h

Postby Gladney » 14th Dec 11, 17:23

12 pounds a ticket, few hundred there, many people guest listed for free out of the kindness of his heart, take out expenses the fact that the band are given a guarantee, the venue takes a slice, the cost of the production (amp hire, bus, roadies etc) I'm sure he is laughing all the way to the bank and lighting his cigars with 20 pound notes!

Did you ask for your refund, you send him your email address for it? I bet you have the neck to do it and all!
Gladney

Postby joelwreford » 14th Dec 11, 17:26

Delete this post if you like, and I'll stay away, but this is not how an artist speaks to their fans who buy their product and break records on the Pledge website, no matter what:

Gingernyc:
@lofty500 Mate, I’m easy to find.
In reply to:
@lofty500: "@Gingernyc ha cyber hard men, says you sat behind your phone\laptop"

Gingernyc:
@lofty500 Fucking cyber hard men. You make me fucking laugh. I’ll use your arse as my girlfriend you fucking cunt.
In reply to
@lofty500 "@Gingernyc one day it will happen properly.."

Gingernyc:
@lofty500 You are a cunt. You will always be a cunt. You will live a cunt’s life. I pray that one day we’ll meet and do this properly.
In reply to
@lofty500: "@Gingernyc keep the pledge money you'll need it if you treat all your fans like this"

Gingernyc:
@_bambilly I will pay for you to stay away. Just get in touch with Gav@roundrecords.co.uk and we’ll make it happen.
In reply to
@_bambilly: "@Gingernyc Don't scan Saturday's crowd too closely then, hate to see you have to void on stage, cos I'll still be there."

Gingernyc:
@lofty500 Seriously, I want to give you your Pledge money back. You make me fucking sick. Just get in touch with Gav@roundrecords.co.uk
In reply to
@lofty500: "@Gingernyc prehaps after your year off you will treat people with a little more respect, I love your music but your a complete twat"

Gingernyc:
@lofty500 Axl Rose?!? You piece of shit. I’ll happy pay you to fuck off and don’t come back. Prick.
In reply to
@lofty500: "@Gingernyc but why did you have to take it out on the crowds... Everyone was just having fun until you became axl rose.."

Gingernyc:
@ju_ref Just tell me how I can refund your money. And promise to fuck off when the funds go through.
In reply to
@ju_ref: "Hey @Gingernyc ! Thanks for an ass clenchingly awkward waste of £12.50! Next time I want a lecture, I'll call my mum! Love and luck xx"

Gingernyc:
@joelwreford Shit all over the Wildhearts legacy by giving you over 90 mins of top music? You twat. Shut the fucking door on the way out.
In reply to
@joelwreford: "@jamesjammcmahon Think you should check out what happened in Bristol tonight. @Gingernyc just tried to shit all over the Wildhearts legacy."
@joelwreford: "@Gingernyc just shat all over the Wildhearts legacy in Bristol with the most diva-esque strop since Axl."

Gingernyc:
@_bambilly Much love lost? You make me fucking sick.
In reply to
@_bambilly: "Tell everyone to enjoy the gig to the max, then walk off cos someone stage dived. Not cool @Gingernyc , much love lost."

Gingernyc Ginger Wildheart
@lofty500 I will gladly refund your Pledge money, you waste of fucking oxygen.
In reply to
@lofty500: "@Gingernyc I hope you lose all your fans and have to get a job as a window cleaner... #axlrosemoment"
@lofty500: "Can I have a refund on my pledge please @Gingernyc #wasteofmoney #axlrosemoment"

Gingernyc:
Bristol, we played for 1 hour and 45 minutes. If any of you feel ripped off I will happily refund your precious funds, you fucking cunts.

Gingernyc:
Fuck this. Taking a year off. Need to rethink the urge to kill myself.

Gingernyc:
Bristol moaners, just leave your email address and I’ll refund your money. Seriously. Every single fucking penny.
joelwreford

Postby joelwreford » 14th Dec 11, 17:30

Damian wrote:Just a quick question if I may. Why did you send a Tweet to the news editor of the NME about this?

Not sure why I did that, it was a bit childish, I'm new to Twitter and just started sending these messages to people because I was pissed off.
joelwreford

Postby Gladney » 14th Dec 11, 17:30

you see his first tweet? he said he would return the money, then people pissed him off, its ginger, he can be volatile, has been in the past, he has shown such a great side in the last year or more and is possibly the most genuine person in rock at the moment, and HE IS FUCKING HUMAN! claim your money back wrongly and do a hard-working man out of his entitled wage for a nights work ruined by some crowd surfing gobshite!

And another thing, its directed solely at the people complaining and getting all butt hurt over 2 minutes at the end of the gig where things went south, he isnt calling me a cunt, as I wasnt there, and am not trying to get money out of him!
Gladney

Postby James S » 14th Dec 11, 17:30

joelwreford wrote:Delete this post if you like, and I'll stay away, but this is not how an artist speaks to their fans who buy their product and break records on the Pledge website, no matter what:

Even if they are clearly being cunts ?
James S

Postby Gladney » 14th Dec 11, 17:31

New to twitter is your excuse for that???????????

Next time you're pissed off listen to an angry song or go on a punchbag or just scream, let it out that way, did ginger personally walk up to you and call you a cunt at the gig, NO
Did he reach into your pocket and steal money NO
Did he supply what your purchased ticket was intended for YES
You got what you paid for, the encore was ruined by some fool and now today he was irked while pissed off and you got what you deserved, believe me there are more people on his side than yours in this matter!
Last edited by Gladney on 14th Dec 11, 17:38, edited 1 time in total.
Gladney

Postby luceo non uro » 14th Dec 11, 17:36

Really crap to read all this. Nonsense from both sides, but insane that people are asking for their money back... bloody chancers. I imagine Ginger's feeling a bit persecuted on Twitter with a constant barrage of mindless tweets, so is going on the defence - no need for slagging off the people who support you though eh G?

Anyway, maybe it's good he's taking some time off to recharge the batteries. He's been a busy boy recently.
luceo non uro

PreviousNext

Return to Ginger Live