Eureka Machines album and tour news

General music banter. Gigs, reviews, new bands...

Eureka Machines album and tour news

Postby Damian » 25th Feb 11, 00:00

There's a lot of it and it's all right here. :D
Damian

Re: Eureka Machines album and tour news

Postby blackdeathcrew » 25th Feb 11, 12:16

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
ImageImage
blackdeathcrew

Postby Stuart Brackpool » 25th Feb 11, 18:37

Arse biscuits! They're in Birmingham the same night as Rush which was a very expensive ticket and a Christmas present so I'll be sticking with the Canadians, I'm afraid. Any chance of more touring later in the year?
Stuart Brackpool

Postby vickyp » 25th Feb 11, 19:40

Yippeee!! Shame I'm away for Live at Leeds but the Brudenell gig will be better anyway.
AND the brilliant Scaramanga Six are playing that one too. Double the fun.
Zorro won't build me a time machine
vickyp

Postby Damian » 27th Feb 11, 02:31

Stuart Brackpool wrote:Arse biscuits! They're in Birmingham the same night as Rush which was a very expensive ticket and a Christmas present so I'll be sticking with the Canadians, I'm afraid. Any chance of more touring later in the year?

You could nip to Worcester the night before? Their shows at the Marrs Bar are always brilliant...
Damian

Postby Pudu » 27th Feb 11, 09:56

Balls! I am away in Spain on the dates that are close to me. Need some sort of cunning plan here!!!!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

What's your liiiiiiffffeeeeee?
Pudu

Postby Col » 27th Feb 11, 13:35

I can't make the newcastle one :cry:
Moses - Red Sea - Bollocks. Col - Academy doors - genius.
Col

Postby Pudu » 27th Feb 11, 17:02

As that is 3 of us that can't make the dates we want I think they should rearrange the entire tour!!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

What's your liiiiiiffffeeeeee?
Pudu

Postby Damian » 27th Feb 11, 21:21

Pudu wrote:As that is 3 of us that can't make the dates we want I think they should rearrange the entire tour!!

A shame. They tour loads though so more opportunities should arise. In the meantime here's something new to watch:

Can't Watch This?
Damian

Postby denzprhd » 1st Mar 11, 02:45

SUPERCHARGER are pleased "yet again".....to support EUREKA MACHINES @the bar hyem gig........look foward to a great night for the north east music scene, support also by LYX.....see you all there for a beer or ten................denz for SUPERCHARGER
denzprhd

Postby benwalton » 17th Mar 11, 19:59

BUMP
Just got a hold of the album to review for contactmusic.com, will let you al know when it's up. Initial reactions are that if you like the first album, this will float your boat...and then some.
and just last week as i was clearing shit from off my shelf...
benwalton

Postby Damian » 17th Mar 11, 23:30

Yeah, it's incredible. I'm restraining myself from talking about just how incredible it is until everyone can get hold of it, hopefully not too long now... should be available through the site before the official release date.
Damian

Postby vickyp » 17th Mar 11, 23:54

If you stop all the noise in your room and listen really carefully that background hum you hear is the increasing seething jealousy being emitted by yours truly. Either that or I have static on my speakers. But I am prepared to wait, bide my time and not snap all my pencils in two. Like a good cake, 'tis best to wait until it's ready and not stick your head in the bowl to eat the mixture because it'll give you a bad tum, or something.
Carry on.
Zorro won't build me a time machine
vickyp

Postby Damian » 18th Mar 11, 00:22

vickyp wrote:If you stop all the noise in your room and listen really carefully that background hum you hear is the increasing seething jealousy being emitted by yours truly. Either that or I have static on my speakers. But I am prepared to wait, bide my time and not snap all my pencils in two. Like a good cake, 'tis best to wait until it's ready and not stick your head in the bowl to eat the mixture because it'll give you a bad tum, or something.
Carry on.

In which case, the facts that I've listened to it more times than is probably healthy this week, and that I have blisters on my toes, are probably related *. Karma is an evil mistress.

* Facts are not related. Click here for an actual explanation and give me some money ** if you like. :D

** this being addressed at anybody that feels like it, as opposed to Vicky specifically who has already done so!
Damian

Postby percy » 6th Apr 11, 17:04

Afternoon everybody!

Further to Damo's wonderful plugs for the Worcester and Birmingham shows, the full line up for each show has now been announced.

21st May 2011 The Marr's Bar, Worcester

EUREKA MACHINES
GIRLS LOVE PONIES
REBEL CITY RADIO
RAW SEX (featuring Neil Phillips, Jay Clark & Givvi Flynn)

Tickets are £5.00 in advance from http://www.wegottickets.com/event/114228 or £7.00 on the door. Doors open at 8pm.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?ei ... 4549754553

22nd May 2011 Asylum 2, Hockley, Birmingham

EUREKA MACHINES
SHUSH
JOEPATRONI

Tickets are £5.00 in advance from http://www.wegottickets.com/event/114229 or £7.00 on the door. Doors open at 8pm.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?ei ... 3329042175

It goes without saying really, but if you're coming along, get there early! The opening acts at each show are superb, obviously. :twisted:

P
percy

Next

Return to Other Bands and Music