ROBOCHRIST

General music banter. Gigs, reviews, new bands...

ROBOCHRIST

Postby tustintime » 12th May 11, 01:04

Heeyyyyy.

Does anyone have the Robochrist tunes? Can't get hold of them ANYWHERE, and I can't find it for sale either.

Thankyou.
The ORIGINAL Velvetpresley. Well, after the Velvetpresley the song is about. And the song, obviously.

Yeah.
tustintime

Re: ROBOCHRIST

Postby tustintime » 12th May 11, 12:34

tustintime wrote:Heeyyyyy.

Does anyone have the Robochrist tunes? Can't get hold of them ANYWHERE, and I can't find it for sale either.

Thankyou.

I've got most now, but, if Mr. Catalyst is reading, perhaps offer a limited run on Robochrist EPs?
The ORIGINAL Velvetpresley. Well, after the Velvetpresley the song is about. And the song, obviously.

Yeah.
tustintime

Postby Ean » 12th May 11, 14:18

Might be worth a tweet to ask him? @Chrisalyst
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby vickyp » 12th May 11, 22:34

tustintime wrote:

Thankyou.

I've got most now, but, if Mr. Catalyst is reading, perhaps offer a limited run on Robochrist EPs?

I think this has been asked before and if I recall correctly it was going to be too much of a nightmare to get permission for all the samples to release anything.

Also if I remember correctly Robochrist hasn't gone for good, he's just 'in the shed, eating pins'.
Zorro won't build me a time machine
vickyp

Postby tustintime » 19th May 11, 02:25

vickyp wrote:
tustintime wrote:

Thankyou.

I think this has been asked before and if I recall correctly it was going to be too much of a nightmare to get permission for all the samples to release anything.

Also if I remember correctly Robochrist hasn't gone for good, he's just 'in the shed, eating pins'.

Ahhh yes, of course, I remember reading that at some point.

Damn shame. I hope Robochrist is resurrected at some point. I never got to bask in his awesome sauce, and I would dearly love to

Yeah.
tustintime

Postby GingerPimpernel » 19th May 11, 20:57

I've got them. If you still need them, give me a shout.
GingerPimpernel

Return to Other Bands and Music