DVD's on eBay

Requests for the trading, swapping and sourcing of records, tickets, merch, etc, and general enquiries about music and collectables.

DVD's on eBay

Postby Marc » 13th Feb 06, 19:25

I know these are not "official" but what is the quality like...

Anyone recommend which ones to go for?

If this post is no liked or frowned upon please delete, don't wish to offend am just gagging to get to see the boys live again..
Marc

Postby skychaserhigh » 13th Feb 06, 21:16

The one filmed on the us tour is decent quality...

I just wish the official one would see the light of day!
skychaserhigh

Postby Glen666 » 13th Feb 06, 21:51

You're right, the US one from the Otto Bar is the best bootleg I've seen.

Some people are selling the Reading and Summer Sonic sets, these are good as they were taken from MTV.
Glen666

Postby SteveP » 14th Feb 06, 10:28

I've got the Astoria gig from I believe 2004??, not sure cos I'm at work and can't put my hands on it to confirm.

Have 12 copies of the Baltimore gig, with different covers, from 2 different sellers, thought at the time that they were 2 different gigs, until I put it in the machine!!! d'oh!!!

Quality on all 3 is spot on, and the sound is really good too
23 Pictures In A Tent....

'The bus is gannin fuckin neewhere'
SteveP

Postby SteveP » 14th Feb 06, 17:21

That'll just be 2 copies!!!!!, jesus!!!, sack my typist
23 Pictures In A Tent....

'The bus is gannin fuckin neewhere'
SteveP

Postby funderthuck » 14th Feb 06, 21:48

the best of dvd is good quality and a proper release.there are some great gigs out there.the summersonic gig being one milton keynesand reading,i have quite a bit of stuff that i play often.still the best band in the world i reckon. :wink:
THANKS
funderthuck

Postby Jack » 14th Feb 06, 22:18

I've got one called "Motorin' Ahead". I can't remember where it was filmed, but it was on the tour with Motorhead in 2003. The quality's not amazing, but it's certainly watchable.
We are not lovers, we are not romantics
We are here to serve you

http://www.x-astray.co.uk/
Jack

Postby Glen666 » 15th Feb 06, 21:16

I got hold of a copy of the Japanese Best of DVD for £40.

It's good if like me, you'd never seen most of the promo videos but it's a bit short. Serious fans only for that kind of money.
Glen666

Postby dingwall » 22nd Feb 06, 16:00

Jack wrote:I've got one called "Motorin' Ahead". I can't remember where it was filmed, but it was on the tour with Motorhead in 2003. The quality's not amazing, but it's certainly watchable.

Hammersmith Apollo. Great show. The band were reaslly on fire, playing like demons! A pretty heavy set too:

1. Nexus Icon 2. Get Your Groove On 3. Let's Go 4. Stormy In The North, Karma In The South 5. In Like Flynn 6. Shut Your Fucking Mouth And Use Your Fucking Brain 7. Everlone 8. Woah Shit You Got Through 9. Vanilla Radio 10. Suckerpunch 11. Top Of The World 12. O.C.D. 13. Action Panzer 14. Caprice
*dINGWALL*
----------------------------------------------
Do it all in the name of Rock n Roll!
www.wildheartsbootlegs.co.uk
----------------------------------------------
dingwall

Postby Jack » 25th Feb 06, 16:41

dingwall wrote:
Jack wrote:I've got one called "Motorin' Ahead". I can't remember where it was filmed, but it was on the tour with Motorhead in 2003. The quality's not amazing, but it's certainly watchable.

Hammersmith Apollo. Great show. The band were reaslly on fire, playing like demons! A pretty heavy set too:

1. Nexus Icon 2. Get Your Groove On 3. Let's Go 4. Stormy In The North, Karma In The South 5. In Like Flynn 6. Shut Your Fucking Mouth And Use Your Fucking Brain 7. Everlone 8. Woah Shit You Got Through 9. Vanilla Radio 10. Suckerpunch 11. Top Of The World 12. O.C.D. 13. Action Panzer 14. Caprice
That's the one. I can't think of a better set, other than playing an extended twenty minute version of Stormy In The North.
We are not lovers, we are not romantics
We are here to serve you

http://www.x-astray.co.uk/
Jack

Return to Trading Corner