New Ginger Says article on Wildhearts site

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Postby Ross » 8th Jan 07, 17:10

although if this Wildhearts album goes nuclear...i promise each and every one of you i will eat a box of cream crackers with no liquid help

Can't physically be done...

Though I'm willing to be proved wrong!
Ross

Postby wez_wildheart » 8th Jan 07, 17:18

well Ross i am open to alternative suggestions hahaha!!!
wez_wildheart

Postby Keith Richard » 8th Jan 07, 18:29

It has just become a very sunny day here in San Francisco!
cause the chances are good that it wont let you down, like maybe drinking with Keith, or seeing Dolly Parton's tits...
Keith Richard

Postby Ady » 8th Jan 07, 20:20

Keith Richard wrote:It has just become a very sunny day here in San Francisco!

And here in Wrexham!! Can't wait for the new Ginger album, and i can't believe the new WH album is that close to release.....four months!!! woooooo!!!! Usually have to wait ions for something.
Life has teeth, and bites the feeding open hand.

http://www.twitter.com/adycolclough
Ady

Postby kitescreech » 8th Jan 07, 21:03

On a different subject, I thought the old Wildhearts www was dead and this site / MySPace was where everything was going to be ?
Not complaining mind.
"Today is different and tomorow the same"
kitescreech

Postby kriscoverdale » 9th Jan 07, 00:52

kitescreech wrote:On a different subject, I thought the old Wildhearts www was dead and this site / MySPace was where everything was going to be ?
Not complaining mind.

Both sites are still running. It makes sense to put more Wildhearts oriented stuff over there (like the latest Ginger Says) and GatSC stuff over here. We try and overlap stuff on both sites where appropriate, as I think some people tend to check the WH site and not here, and vice-versa, while some use myspace in the main - just keeping the bases covered :)

Cheers
Kris
kriscoverdale

Postby wez_wildheart » 9th Jan 07, 12:42

the one thing that Ginger didnt count on recording the vocals in a haunted castle would be the presence of Derek Acorah and Yyvette Fielding

now that would make for entertaining viewing

'i can feeeeeeel the spirits caaaaaaaling me'

'whay aye fuck off Derek y'twat, im trying to record here ha'way man'

haha
wez_wildheart

Postby Ross » 9th Jan 07, 17:29

wez_wildheart wrote:well Ross i am open to alternative suggestions hahaha!!!

No, do it, and if you succeed we'll we'll formally Knight you Lord Jacob of Cracker :)
Ross

Postby Ben Wright » 9th Jan 07, 22:13

Ross wrote:
wez_wildheart wrote:well Ross i am open to alternative suggestions hahaha!!!

No, do it, and if you succeed we'll we'll formally Knight you Lord Jacob of Cracker :)

MMMMMM crackers........
Ben Wright

New shit

Postby robdy2k » 16th Jan 07, 19:02

TBH I feel like a pig in shit - Yoni out in less than a week then the Rio's gig a week today... then I've got till summer to listen to and get used to Yoni (EASILY got that long regular listening pleasure out of Valor Del Corazón) before - BAM - a fresh Wildhearts album ready to hit me right between the eyes (no doubt with all the associated fun and games of a single's b-sides and video (from Wulfrun Hall?)...

CJ messaged me on MySpace just before Xmas informing me the new album would 'rip your face off' and speaking to Ritch at Wulfrun he was saying that the drum tracks were the best he'd ever laid down... that he hoped the boys were doing them justice (he said he didn't stay at the studio after he'd laid em down because he went back to his family) and that he couldn't wait to hear the finished article.

So it's not just GinJa who's vibing for the release...

Moment to moment I guess every band is gonna big-up their latest project but to be honest for me even if this project is only ACE relative to ...Must Be Destroyed album (on reflection a weak, incoherent Wildhearts record which paled into comparison to the highlights of Coupled With and the Riff after Riff set) then I'll be a VERY happy camper.

Finally - wonder who the MySpace Bunny Boiler was? Wouodn't mind a look at her profile! LOL
It's better to regret something you have done than something you haven't done.
robdy2k

Re: New shit

Postby Damian » 17th Jan 07, 00:24

robdy2k wrote: ...Must Be Destroyed album (on reflection a weak, incoherent Wildhearts record which paled into comparison to the highlights of Coupled With and the Riff after Riff set)

Gaaah! Am I the only person that likes pop music? Pop isn't a dirty word and that record was pop. And I liked it a great deal.
Damian

Postby Keith Richard » 17th Jan 07, 01:22

Damian wrote:
robdy2k wrote: ...Must Be Destroyed album (on reflection a weak, incoherent Wildhearts record which paled into comparison to the highlights of Coupled With and the Riff after Riff set)

Gaaah! Am I the only person that likes pop music? Pop isn't a dirty word and that record was pop. And I liked it a great deal.

I'm not an advocate of 'pigeonholing" music. "Must Be..." is a great album indeed. Part of the beauty of the Wildhearts is that there's always a style to fit with one's mood and emotional disposition. "Pop" is just an abrieviation of popular after all.....so yes, I like pop too :lol:
cause the chances are good that it wont let you down, like maybe drinking with Keith, or seeing Dolly Parton's tits...
Keith Richard

Postby Nickinvincible » 17th Jan 07, 18:03

Keith Richard wrote:
Damian wrote:

I'm not an advocate of 'pigeonholing" music. "Must Be..." is a great album indeed. Part of the beauty of the Wildhearts is that there's always a style to fit with one's mood and emotional disposition. "Pop" is just an abrieviation of popular after all.....so yes, I like pop too :lol:

Absolutely - the wildhearts have given me the soundtrack to some amazingly good times, but also helped me through some real lows, and you can't say that about many bands.

and i like pop music too thanks :)
Nickinvincible

Previous

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat