If Life Is Like A Lovebank...........on youtube

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

If Life Is Like A Lovebank...........on youtube

Postby Ben Wright » 6th Mar 07, 20:39

I've put it up on youtube for everyone's viewing pleasure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgcPQdLwI64
Ben Wright

Postby Piedude » 6th Mar 07, 22:00

Im sure the uncensored version of that version of the video was on Youtube a while back, got removed probably.
Anyone got the extremly censored version that Scuzz like to play? I always find that funny knowing what the captions are meant to be...
Oh, since noone seems to have, Ill try and stick what of the 1994 Reading set that I have and some live Silver Ginger 5 tracks from MTV2 on youtube, once I figure out how to rip em off a dvd....
Piedude

Postby SuperJake » 6th Mar 07, 22:25

Piedude wrote:Im sure the uncensored version of that version of the video was on Youtube a while back, got removed probably.
Anyone got the extremly censored version that Scuzz like to play? I always find that funny knowing what the captions are meant to be...
Oh, since noone seems to have, Ill try and stick what of the 1994 Reading set that I have and some live Silver Ginger 5 tracks from MTV2 on youtube, once I figure out how to rip em off a dvd....

Cooooooooooooool :D.
SuperJake

Postby Damian » 7th Mar 07, 01:32

I've never seen that before! What a brilliant video!
Damian

Postby beerofthedark » 7th Mar 07, 10:26

I actually have all three versions of the Lovebank video (if there were only three and there isn't an even less censored one out there :shock: )#
The original, which shows quite a lot albeit in very quick cuts, i've got on a bootleg video tape which also has a couple of shows I was at. The censored one, and the cute censored one turn up on the Japanese video compilation.
I look forward to the SG5 stuff, if you can get it up on Youtube.

erm, that last sentence should not be taken literally :oops: you know what i meant
"I have a barrel of opinions
lonely, lonely
I am everlone, everlone"
beerofthedark

Postby Piedude » 7th Mar 07, 14:54

If anyone can reccomend a good free dvd rip program that lets you rip chapters and not just the whole thing, that would be a help in getting this stuff on youtube
Piedude

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat