A fledgling fan perhaps?

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

A fledgling fan perhaps?

Postby Keith Richard » 8th Aug 06, 21:38

Bro-in-law has been playing the "Geordie" Scarborough live CD recently, and my Niece who is a thirteen year old "totally wow, totally now" kinda lass is absolutely smitten by the title track......she can't believe her dad and uncle Keith were singing away at top of our voices. I'm told that on one of the photos on the cover, there is a shiny bald head visible right at the front in front of Danny. She's convinced it's dad! It could well be....

I'll have her listening to "Potatoes" in no time at all. Perhaps even try and teach her "Geordie" on the guitar. :lol:
cause the chances are good that it wont let you down, like maybe drinking with Keith, or seeing Dolly Parton's tits...
Keith Richard

Postby Ean » 8th Aug 06, 22:41

'Course it could also be me, as I'm rather of the Random Jon persuasion in the heid department. :?

But I'll deny it if she's desperate for it to be him... :D
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby Keith Richard » 8th Aug 06, 23:45

Ean wrote:'Course it could also be me, as I'm rather of the Random Jon persuasion in the heid department. :?

But I'll deny it if she's desperate for it to be him... :D

...and I believe that Ady has quite the "cue ball" look about him :-)
cause the chances are good that it wont let you down, like maybe drinking with Keith, or seeing Dolly Parton's tits...
Keith Richard

Postby Ean » 9th Aug 06, 20:03

You know... I think Ginger was way off mark when he claimed (at the civic acoustibollox gig) that his audiences were getting hairier. :?
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat