- Moodswings And Roundabouts box set question -

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

- Moodswings And Roundabouts box set question -

Postby Hiroki » 21st Aug 06, 13:59

Is there anywhere I can download the Moodswings And Roundabouts box set because I have absolutely no chance of being able to buy this and I really want to hear the complete boxset and not just little titbits I have heard on the internet.

Or if that fails is there any chance anyone could put it on CD for me please?

I just really want to hear the box set and I’m sure the band wouldn’t mind due to how limited to the box set was.

If anyone could help me I’d really appreciate it,

Thanks

Lee
I Love B-Sides
Hiroki

Postby EvilNeil » 22nd Aug 06, 08:28

nearly everything in the moodswings box set can still be bought, but seperately, as it's made up of A) the mondo akimbo ep (which is the first four songs from don't worry..) B) fishin for luckies 96 version with some bonus tracks that are on other albums anyway e.g weekend 96 is on landmines and pantomimes etc.. C) CD2 of the jap best of D) the stuff on the last cd is the one you may have trouble with, as it's the other b-sides from Earth Vs and Phuq that aren't already on CD2 of the jap best of. having said that two of the tracks are on landmimes..but the rest you can probabley buy these singles from ebay for next to nothing if you can't find them new anywhere.

full track listing can be found here http://www.fivemileshigh.net/html/disco ... swings.htm
EvilNeil

Postby Gigantor » 22nd Aug 06, 15:05

Yeah, I agree. No super-rare stuff on there, everything's easy to get. Try ebay.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

www.gigantor.de
Gigantor

Postby Chris Davies » 22nd Aug 06, 17:00

if i had lots of money laying around. then i would look to buy it , mainly just for the fact that 'Truth' is a bonus hidden track on mondo :P
Chris Davies

Postby Keith Richard » 22nd Aug 06, 21:27

Chris Davies wrote:....mainly just for the fact that 'Truth' is a bonus hidden track on mondo :P

Is it not just the outro of Truth on Mondo?...I need to check again.
cause the chances are good that it wont let you down, like maybe drinking with Keith, or seeing Dolly Parton's tits...
Keith Richard

Postby Chris Davies » 22nd Aug 06, 23:39

no idea :(
Chris Davies

Postby Gigantor » 23rd Aug 06, 11:38

Chris Davies wrote:if i had lots of money laying around. then i would look to buy it , mainly just for the fact that 'Truth' is a bonus hidden track on mondo :P

Save your money and buy this instead:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/THE-WILDHEARTS-B- ... dZViewItem

:wink:

www.gigantor.de
Gigantor

Postby Chris Davies » 23rd Aug 06, 15:13

well i actually do i have Truth , two versions of it.

but as bit of an obsessive fan id still love to have the boxset :P one day :D
Chris Davies

Postby Gigantor » 23rd Aug 06, 16:43

Chris Davies wrote:well i actually do i have Truth , two versions of it.

but as bit of an obsessive fan id still love to have the boxset :P one day :D

OK, I see - you *WANT* the boxset. :lol:
I rest my case and shut up now. :wink:

www.gigantor.de
Gigantor

Postby Hiroki » 23rd Aug 06, 19:50

EvilNeil wrote:nearly everything in the moodswings box set can still be bought, but seperately, as it's made up of A) the mondo akimbo ep (which is the first four songs from don't worry..) B) fishin for luckies 96 version with some bonus tracks that are on other albums anyway e.g weekend 96 is on landmines and pantomimes etc.. C) CD2 of the jap best of D) the stuff on the last cd is the one you may have trouble with, as it's the other b-sides from Earth Vs and Phuq that aren't already on CD2 of the jap best of. having said that two of the tracks are on landmimes..but the rest you can probabley buy these singles from ebay for next to nothing if you can't find them new anywhere.

A forum member is going to send me a copy of the box set’s CD’s so I will be able to hear it soon enough (thanks again) can’t wait :)

But I understand what your saying but I have always found out from past experiences that box sets always seem to have a different sound to that of the original which is part of the reason I would like the box set in some form and another reason is that i've only got the albums and Fishing For Luckies (fan club version) so I would really like to listen to the other tracks :D

Thanks for the link btw…great site!
I Love B-Sides
Hiroki

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat