hmv dvd "Live At Scarborough Castle"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

hmv dvd "Live At Scarborough Castle"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby whiteshadow » 4th Sep 06, 22:11

howdy!
just been on hmv.co.uk and noticed under the wildhearts section is the dvd "Live At Scarborough Castle" due for release on 23-10-2006
is this true?
cheers
steve
whiteshadow

Postby davejnick » 4th Sep 06, 22:39

Amazon have got it listed as well.
How dare you!
davejnick

Postby Damian » 4th Sep 06, 22:57

I guess the nature of this release is such that we won't be seeing the documentary (or a compilation of the videos), but I can't see many people here not buying it... me included.
Damian

Postby Keith Richard » 5th Sep 06, 12:29

Oh fuckin great news....if it actually does ever see the light of day, it's gonna be "Region 2" PAL only!!
cause the chances are good that it wont let you down, like maybe drinking with Keith, or seeing Dolly Parton's tits...
Keith Richard

Postby beerofthedark » 5th Sep 06, 13:44

Looks like it's the same bods who did the CD, which would seem to indicate they're a cheap'n'nasty outfit looking for a quick buck, not with ensuring the fans worldwide have something decent to watch. I only hope to god they get someone with ears to mix the sound this time. :roll:
"I have a barrel of opinions
lonely, lonely
I am everlone, everlone"
beerofthedark

Postby 29xthefun » 5th Sep 06, 18:44

It does look a bit cheap and nasty but will give it a go. Just wish for a good mix in 5.1 even better in DTS. The secret records website has some DVDs as region 0 so it may be the same but they are in Pal mind.
29xthefun

Postby Dave C » 6th Sep 06, 09:38

Just pre-ordered mine off Amazon, can't wait.
Can you all remember where you were standing so you can try and spot yourselves? I was in front of Danny but a few rows back, had the camera on the boom going right over my head most of the night.
Dave C

Postby Damian » 6th Sep 06, 12:38

Dave C wrote:Just pre-ordered mine off Amazon, can't wait.
Can you all remember where you were standing so you can try and spot yourselves? I was in front of Danny but a few rows back, had the camera on the boom going right over my head most of the night.

Sounds like you were pretty much stood next to me, then!
Damian

Postby Ean » 6th Sep 06, 13:59

I was right at the front by Danny and had the boom camera right in my face for about half of Geordie. :)
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby blackdeathcrew » 6th Sep 06, 15:03

Was everyone stood by Danny :lol: coz i was too !
blackdeathcrew

Postby Keith Richard » 6th Sep 06, 15:10

Danny, Danny, Danny.......
cause the chances are good that it wont let you down, like maybe drinking with Keith, or seeing Dolly Parton's tits...
Keith Richard

Postby Sully » 6th Sep 06, 15:24

Nah, i was on CJs side. I was a drunk and probably acting like a cunt. I hope I'm not on the DVD cos i don't want to see what i was like.
Sully

Postby nig1012 » 6th Sep 06, 16:42

didn`t look like ginger woz 2 impressed by all the "danny danny" chants i remember him pointing at the other guys and counting as if 2 say "there is 3 others on this fuckin stage"
nig1012

Postby Dyf » 7th Sep 06, 01:39

Keith Richard wrote:Oh fuckin great news....if it actually does ever see the light of day, it's gonna be "Region 2" PAL only!!

A region free DVD player doesn't cost much nowadays, and there's a good chance yours already can, anyway. Have you tried googling your player's make and model to see if there's a region free code available for it?
Dyf

Postby chris_j » 7th Sep 06, 11:58

Keith Richard wrote:Danny, Danny, Danny.......

Danny wrote:Crowd Crowd Crowd!!

I felt a bit sorry for Rich to be honest cos it was his triumphant return to the band too and no one was chanting for him :-( We would've tried to start a Richy Rich Richy chant but there were only two of us and I we'd've looked stupid when no one else joined in....
In an ideal world there'd be no time for ideals.

chris_j

Next

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat