kerrang top 100 albums

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

kerrang top 100 albums

Postby chorleydave » 13th Nov 06, 14:27

Kerrang have a special 100 greatest rock albums thing out at the mo, just been flicking though in WHS! - Earth vs is at number 20.

Personally would have put it higher than that, but I was quite shocked to find it that high considering the tastes of today. (having said that Appetite for Destruction was number 1!)
chorleydave

Postby Piedude » 13th Nov 06, 15:03

Cool, is that a feature in this weeks issue or something then?
I remember looking through an old Kerrang from before I knew the Wildhearts a while back, in a reader poll of top 100 singles Suckerpunch was the only Wildhearts entry, some where in the 80's...
Piedude

Postby Andy » 13th Nov 06, 22:39

Piedude wrote:Cool, is that a feature in this weeks issue or something then?
I remember looking through an old Kerrang from before I knew the Wildhearts a while back, in a reader poll of top 100 singles Suckerpunch was the only Wildhearts entry, some where in the 80's...

It's one of those one off specials.
Andy

Postby kitescreech » 14th Nov 06, 10:19

I assume it's the usual suspects ? Led Zep IV, Number of the Beast etc ? Is it worth getting ?

A bit ago (6 months ?) Classic Rock did a "Top 100" British albums and there were NO Wildhearts albums in there...heresy (and they tend be Ginger/Wildhearts friendly - odd).
"Today is different and tomorow the same"
kitescreech

Postby Andy » 14th Nov 06, 11:14

kitescreech wrote:I assume it's the usual suspects ? Led Zep IV, Number of the Beast etc ? Is it worth getting ?

A bit ago (6 months ?) Classic Rock did a "Top 100" British albums and there were NO Wildhearts albums in there...heresy (and they tend be Ginger/Wildhearts friendly - odd).

Well I didn't actually buy it, just had a quick flick through it in newsagents. Think it costs £5.99
Andy

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat