Page 1 of 2

A wee messagette...

PostPosted: 27th Nov 06, 16:57
by Ean
...from Ginger to the Japanese fans.

And there's a glittering career awaiting him on telly if he ever gives up the songwriting lark. :wink:

PostPosted: 27th Nov 06, 17:27
by barbie
he 's a fucking legend .we need ginger to do a talking show ala henry rollins it would be tops :D :D :D

PostPosted: 27th Nov 06, 17:40
by geordierussell
AWESOME

PostPosted: 27th Nov 06, 18:47
by weebleboy
".....as long as it's not Sky Babies!!!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:


So.... WH one off gig in Dec, Ginger (mini) tour in Jan, WH Japan gigs in feb....... Think we can look forward to a new WH tour when they get back?

PostPosted: 27th Nov 06, 22:31
by davejnick
I had to rewind the last minute and play it again cos I was laughing about the "Shane McGowan just died" bit and I couldn't heard what he was saying.

The man's a genius.

PostPosted: 27th Nov 06, 23:56
by dyanetski
superb and so random :lol:

PostPosted: 29th Nov 06, 00:07
by WiredOut
Hee-hee!

I swear I'm going to get a sex change and have him nail me like the dirty groupie slut I'll be.

What a chap.

PostPosted: 29th Nov 06, 11:23
by fluffygrue
Aww, bless! There's a bit of a Bill Bailey thing going on there.
I could listen to Ginger ramble on for ages - agreed, he should have his own show.

And after seeing that, I do wonder what he'd be like as a car salesman.

PostPosted: 29th Nov 06, 14:15
by Ady
fluffygrue wrote:Aww, bless! There's a bit of a Bill Bailey thing going on there.
I could listen to Ginger ramble on for ages - agreed, he should have his own show.

And after seeing that, I do wonder what he'd be like as a car salesman.


He is a legend, he'd be ace as a tv host, as long as he doesn't say stuff like 'shane mcgowan just died' all the time....might get into trouble. Did make me laugh though.

PostPosted: 29th Nov 06, 14:19
by fluffygrue
Ady wrote:He is a legend, he'd be ace as a tv host, as long as he doesn't say stuff like 'shane mcgowan just died' all the time....might get into trouble. Did make me laugh though.


Mm, I'd love to see him on a comedy quiz show like 8 Out of 10 Cats or Never Mind the Buzzcocks. That would be super.

PostPosted: 29th Nov 06, 16:49
by geordierussell
fluffygrue wrote:
Ady wrote:He is a legend, he'd be ace as a tv host, as long as he doesn't say stuff like 'shane mcgowan just died' all the time....might get into trouble. Did make me laugh though.


Mm, I'd love to see him on a comedy quiz show like 8 Out of 10 Cats or Never Mind the Buzzcocks. That would be super.


Agreed with the Buzzcocks thing. Phil Jupitus seems to a Ginger/Wildies supporter so it would a good idea.

PostPosted: 29th Nov 06, 18:36
by SteveP
I've also been thinking that for a while, that since Phil Jupitus is a Ginger fan, that he should make an appearance on Buzzcocks.

I have this thought that might scupper it, though, that he'll show Simon Anstell up for what he is, a right cock

PostPosted: 29th Nov 06, 19:25
by Ean
SteveP wrote:I've also been thinking that for a while, that since Phil Jupitus is a Ginger fan, that he should make an appearance on Buzzcocks.

I have this thought that might scupper it, though, that he'll show Simon Anstell up for what he is, a right cock


Nah, he's the saviour of Buzzcocks - Lamarr had effectively killed it. And have you seen Popworld since he left?? :shock:

PostPosted: 29th Nov 06, 19:30
by geordierussell
I hadn't seen popworld before he left.

PostPosted: 29th Nov 06, 19:56
by Ean
geordierussell wrote:I hadn't seen popworld before he left.


They didn't need to rely on the girl presenter getting her kit off in a sauna to get viewers, lets put it that way.