Feline and Firkin

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Feline and Firkin

Postby Wilddan1 » 19th Dec 06, 22:25

We like the name, we like the closeness to the gig, we like beer !!

What say all those that are ariving early enough comandeer this place for pre-gig drinks, hugs and manly handshakes?

Hannah and I shall be there, we will drag Ben along (kicking and screaming if nescesary) and I think Geordierussle shall be joining us too (and anyone else I can gather to the invasion party)

All in favour...... say PARTY!!!
Can't do right for doing wrong!!!!

Wilddan1

Postby Ean » 19th Dec 06, 22:43

*cough*AHEM*Cough* :wink:
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby Keith Richard » 19th Dec 06, 23:16

PARTY...bro and I'll be there. We'll be the ageing, balding and / or greying guys with facial hair. Looking forward to putting some faces to names!
cause the chances are good that it wont let you down, like maybe drinking with Keith, or seeing Dolly Parton's tits...
Keith Richard

Postby SuperJake » 19th Dec 06, 23:25

Keith Richard wrote:PARTY...bro and I'll be there. We'll be the ageing, balding and / or greying guys with facial hair. Looking forward to putting some faces to names!

Haha, we'll probably go there, we'll be the ones not aging, only one of us has facial hair and none of us are balding. Being young rules... lol. We'll also have that home-made smiley bones guitar with us too :D. Can't wait!
SuperJake

Postby Damian » 20th Dec 06, 00:24

Ha ha! And fair enough. I'm 34 and I want to see new young fans of Ginger's stuff in all its forms. As I've said before, nothing worse than a band that only preaches to the converted in ever-dwindling venues...
Damian

Postby shockingcandy » 20th Dec 06, 01:08

PARTY (to quote The D4 - remember them? Might have to listen to that album on the way to work tomorrow assuming the ringing in my ears has subsided by then!)

After playing with Kazooee tonight I can now focus all my excitement on Thursday! Can't bloody wait!

:D
shockingcandy

Postby Wilddan1 » 20th Dec 06, 10:50

Ean wrote:*cough*AHEM*Cough* :wink:

Yep, twas that very map I got the idea from...
Will take your word for it that it's not just a wine bar with a cool name, or some local trendy hangout, things could get messy! :wink:
Can't do right for doing wrong!!!!

Wilddan1

Postby Trudi » 20th Dec 06, 11:30

We'll be there early if we can find a place to park without driving round wolves 620 times!
Tall bloke probably with brown leather jacket, short female with purple & black stripy hoodie & madasbadgers t-shirt.
Trudi

Postby geordierussell » 20th Dec 06, 11:52

I'll proably be the first person you see in one of these.
If not then the person wearing one will be able to point me out.
http://www.tinyurl.com/gnr2010
geordierussell

Postby Damian » 20th Dec 06, 11:56

I will be doing various pickups in Bristol - the last being at 4.30. I've then got two and three quarter hours to get to Wolves before the first band comes on. If we make blindingly good going, see you all there otherwise see you inside...

I want to catch The Loyalties, but if I miss The God Damn Whores I'll be REALLY unhappy!
Damian

Postby kitescreech » 20th Dec 06, 12:50

Remeber guys, Faulkland street car park, follow ring road past Football ground, over lights and first left - its free, illuminated and open all night. Five minute walk to venue, past chippies and Pizza shops too !
"Today is different and tomorow the same"
kitescreech

Postby shockingcandy » 20th Dec 06, 13:10

kitescreech wrote:Remeber guys, Faulkland street car park, follow ring road past Football ground, over lights and first left - its free, illuminated and open all night. Five minute walk to venue, past chippies and Pizza shops too !

Cool. ANy idea at what time free parking starts? I usually end up parking at the Civic Centre cause its only a couple of quid in the evenings. There's is also a free surface car park around the back (near the chrurch) but you have to wait for them to come and take the barrier away before you can get in! :lol:
shockingcandy

Postby Ean » 20th Dec 06, 13:39

shockingcandy wrote: There's is also a free surface car park around the back (near the chrurch) but you have to wait for them to come and take the barrier away before you can get in! :lol:

Oi! Don't bloody tell everybody. It's not that big... :P

Wilddan1 wrote:Will take your word for it that it's not just a wine bar with a cool name, or some local trendy hangout, things could get messy! :wink:

God knows, haven't been there in ages, although as it's never in its history been a branch of any financial institution, it's looking good so far - we used to go there before heading off to the rock club round the corner.

So is anyone aiming to be there around 5 - 5.30ish?
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby shockingcandy » 20th Dec 06, 14:19

Ean wrote:
Oi! Don't bloody tell everybody. It's not that big... :P

So is anyone aiming to be there around 5 - 5.30ish?

Oops. Me and my big mouth :coat:
shockingcandy

Postby kitescreech » 20th Dec 06, 14:41

Aaah dont know what time free parking starts there. I think its £4 for th eday, which still isnt bad.
"Today is different and tomorow the same"
kitescreech

Next

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat