Feline and Firkin

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Postby lob » 20th Dec 06, 15:37

Sounds like a convenient boozer.

Oh if Rich reads this and is going, I owe you a pint for the MP3, look out for a gey haired old bloke with a 'future's Ginger' t shirt and his (much darker haired) daughter, catch me in the pub or at the venue.

Hmm now everyone is going to come up to me and say "My name is Rich and I claim my free pint"

Hey ho
Now available in new Grandad format
lob

Postby Assmask » 20th Dec 06, 16:41

I wish i had gey hair......
8==m==D
8=m===D
8===m=D
8m====D--=__

The Big Grizzly

https://www.facebook.com/biggrizzlyband
Assmask

Postby fluffygrue » 20th Dec 06, 16:46

I think I have gey hair at the moment.. it's doing something funny, anyway.

But yes.. glad people decided on a pub. We shall be there! Me (reddish longish hair, probably a WH hoodie) and my other half (tall, long dark hair, Dream Theater t-shirt. Probably also a slightly scared look, as he's not been to a WH gig before).

Course, I always end up nattering to complete strangers and running out of time to seek out listees/boardies. :/

Melanie
fluffygrue

Postby Keith Richard » 20th Dec 06, 16:56

geordierussell wrote:I'll proably be the first person you see in one of these.
If not then the person wearing one will be able to point me out.

I hope to end up wearing one of these beauts for the GDW set. I'll arrive in a green tartan shirt to begin with....my trusty "Demand The Right To Be Unique" T underneath. Starting to het just a wee bit excited now!!!
cause the chances are good that it wont let you down, like maybe drinking with Keith, or seeing Dolly Parton's tits...
Keith Richard

Postby fluffygrue » 20th Dec 06, 17:10

Keith Richard wrote:I hope to end up wearing one of these beauts for the GDW set. I'll arrive in a green tartan shirt to begin with....my trusty "Demand The Right To Be Unique" T underneath. Starting to het just a wee bit excited now!!!

Hmm, well, if we're being *specific* about outfit choices, I may as well say that I'll be going for a WH hoodie and probably a skinny-fit Alice in Chains t-shirt. (I can pretty much guarantee being the only girl in an AIC t-shirt, I think. See, I really do demand the right to be unique. :P)

Yes, I'm getting very very excited. Not seen the Wildies proper since 2003. Which was a weird gig, because there were lots of 10-year-olds in the moshpit.
fluffygrue

Postby Wilddan1 » 20th Dec 06, 19:41

lob wrote:Sounds like a convenient boozer.

Oh if Rich reads this and is going, I owe you a pint for the MP3, look out for a gey haired old bloke with a 'future's Ginger' t shirt and his (much darker haired) daughter, catch me in the pub or at the venue.

Hmm now everyone is going to come up to me and say "My name is Rich and I claim my free pint"

Hey ho

Hmmmmm, that could possibly be me...... I dunno? I sent a few peeps rare mp3's and such and my name is Rich.... NOT DAN!!!
(so if you see me and shout out 'Hi Dan' and I don't respond.. that's why... :lol: )
Can't do right for doing wrong!!!!

Wilddan1

Postby fluffygrue » 21st Dec 06, 00:44

Incidentally, does anyone know if the pub does food?

Just to save the effort of hunting for a chippy.. :)
fluffygrue

Postby shockingcandy » 21st Dec 06, 10:04

Think they do food but can't tell you how edible it is ;)

http://www.britishpubguide.com/pubs/4149.html
shockingcandy

Postby ArcticFox » 21st Dec 06, 10:10

Wilddan1 wrote:
lob wrote:Sounds like a convenient boozer.

Hey ho

Hmmmmm, that could possibly be me...... I dunno? I sent a few peeps rare mp3's and such and my name is Rich.... NOT DAN!!!
(so if you see me and shout out 'Hi Dan' and I don't respond.. that's why... :lol: )

DAN! DAN!! DAN! DAN! DAN! DAN!!!
ArcticFox

Postby Monica » 21st Dec 06, 10:46

Party, party, PARTYYYY!!!
cant wait to see WH again...and meet all you lot of course.

Quick question, are you stopping at the Feline&Firkin until Wulfrun hall opens?
I will be driving as badly as possible (any speed-check police among you? please ignore last sentence! :wink: ) but i already know both M6 and A460 are going to be chocablock, then i must add the usual parking drama (not for lack of parking spaces, only for lack of parking ability!!) so it'd be quite disappointing if after my headless chicken run to the F&F i'll discover that you have moved to a different venue!

See you all tonight!
Monica
Monica

Postby shockingcandy » 21st Dec 06, 10:50

I think the plan is to stay at the F + F until the bands start - at least that's MY plan ;)
shockingcandy

Postby Damian » 21st Dec 06, 11:58

Bear in mind it's doors at 7 and first band (a very good one) at 7.15, so I'll definitely be there for doors, unless the train misbehaves. If everything goes to plan I'll be in Wolves by 5 so there's some leeway...
Damian

Postby shockingcandy » 21st Dec 06, 12:04

Hoping to leave Notts by about 2.30 so fingers crossed will be in tbe pub by 4.30 if not before
shockingcandy

Postby kitescreech » 21st Dec 06, 12:32

We're going straight there for 7ish - hope Fog lifts. Forecast for Wolvo is Fog next 4 days !
"Today is different and tomorow the same"
kitescreech

Previous

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat