TV Tan

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

TV Tan

Postby Ben Wright » 5th Jan 07, 00:31

... is now added for your viewing pleasure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8y-M_0UffE

That's all the vids I have left (apart from Red Light Green Light, which I am refusing to stick up there because the video is so shit, it makes the Wildhearts look bad. Although that's what you get when you film a promo for a fiver.)
Ben Wright

Re: TV Tan

Postby Ean » 5th Jan 07, 00:38

Ben Wright wrote:...apart from Red Light Green Light, which I am refusing to stick up there because the video is so shit, it makes the Wildhearts look bad. Although that's what you get when you film a promo for a fiver.)

Nooo! It does exactly what it says on the tin. It's a great video. :D
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

re

Postby Orient » 5th Jan 07, 17:47

I hate the red light green light video almost as much as the laughing at the end of fishing for luckies. (but not quite as much)
Orient

Postby Ben Wright » 5th Jan 07, 20:35

The laughing at the end of Luckies is a headfuck indeed.....
Ben Wright

Postby dds14 » 5th Jan 07, 22:05

Ben Wright wrote:The laughing at the end of Luckies is a headfuck indeed.....

Did everyone fast forward to the end of it the first time they heard it hoping to hear a decent hidden track...or was it just me :(
dds14

re

Postby Orient » 5th Jan 07, 22:38

No I fastfowarded it to...I figured that after all that crap there must be something worth listening to at the end of it....that was the first time I've ever been disapointed with the wildhearts lol
Its a shame really because the rest of the album is genius...just that you can't put it on and forget about it because you always have to rush back and stop it at the end, I do anyway because it drives me nuts!
Orient

Postby Ean » 5th Jan 07, 23:51

PAH! The CD is but a poor imitation of the vinyl version of FFL where the laughing is recorded on the run-off in the middle, so it NEVER ENDS!! :shock:
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby MikeH » 7th Jan 07, 09:03

I put Vanilla Radio online a couple of months back - it seems to have been popular. :wink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7QHt8WdEBA
MikeH

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat