Possible tour in April????

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Possible tour in April????

Postby dds14 » 5th Jan 07, 21:46

My brother's band have been told by a promoter that there is a possible WH tour lined up in April...with the original lineup - Danny included.

Nothing official yet, but keep it in mind!

PS If any of you are bored and fancy checking out some tracks from his band...

http://www.myspace.com/aviewfromnowhere
dds14

Postby Damian » 5th Jan 07, 22:00

A tour for March/April has been mooted for ages so that would be no surprise. Probably best that no-one speculates on the line-up until we see it though! I'd be quite surprised if it changed, but fact is that there's no less than three people who've now shown they can do a brilliant job...
Damian

Postby dds14 » 5th Jan 07, 22:02

Damian wrote:A tour for March/April has been mooted for ages so that would be no surprise. Probably best that no-one speculates on the line-up until we see it though! I'd be quite surprised if it changed, but fact is that there's no less than three people who've now shown they can do a brilliant job...

TBH I won't be fussed who's playing as long as they play London or Cambridge.

I had no preference over Jon or Danny as bass player.

I've been so into the GatSC stuff though that it would be weird seeing Ginger with the old crew again...there's almost a part of me that would rather see another GatSC album first...but having said that I ain't going to complain at all :)
dds14

re

Postby Orient » 5th Jan 07, 22:41

Next year will be my first time seeing the wildhearts live (I know, I know!) so the original line-up would be amazing!

Talking about the next tour - I know it's early but will anyone from Hull be going to see them?
Orient

Re: Possible tour in April????

Postby Ean » 5th Jan 07, 23:55

dds14 wrote:My brother's band have been told by a promoter that there is a possible WH tour lined up in April...with the original lineup - Danny included.

What, Bam's coming back??!! :?
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby davejnick » 6th Jan 07, 09:47

So long as it's early April when I'm actually in the country....
How dare you!
davejnick

Postby MikeH » 7th Jan 07, 09:00

dds14 wrote:
Damian wrote:A tour for March/April has been mooted for ages so that would be no surprise. Probably best that no-one speculates on the line-up until we see it though! I'd be quite surprised if it changed, but fact is that there's no less than three people who've now shown they can do a brilliant job...

TBH I won't be fussed who's playing as long as they play London or Cambridge.

That's what I was thinking - as long as there are a couple of Scottish dates then I'm happy.
MikeH

Postby wez_wildheart » 8th Jan 07, 11:53

the promoter has gotta be wrong on Dan playing bass

Ginger Says pretty much contradicts this
wez_wildheart

Postby dds14 » 10th Jan 07, 20:23

wez_wildheart wrote:the promoter has gotta be wrong on Dan playing bass

Ginger Says pretty much contradicts this

I would agree...still another bassist to see :)

Sounds like a tour in April to support the April album release is about right though..!
dds14

Postby angus_young » 12th Jan 07, 22:14

As long as the wildhearts play the ironworks, in inverness, i'll be happy

As recommended by Chris McCormack
angus_young

ANGUS-YOUNG

Postby fonzie » 13th Jan 07, 20:04

Man i would love it if they played the ironworks. R u from inverness mate and r u on myspace or bebo. Havent met many wildhearts fans up this way. And where did u find out that Chris MCcormack recommended them. CHEERS 8)
fonzie

Postby angus_young » 14th Jan 07, 09:28

Chris has an association with the ironworks, not too sure what connection, i was told he's got a hand in band bookings.

I'm from inverness i dont have a mayspace or bebo profile i've always thought about it, but never got around to it
angus_young

Postby fonzie » 14th Jan 07, 13:48

Yeah i heard his uncle owns the ironworks or something. It would be fucking ace if they played up here though instead of having to go to glasgow all the fucking time
fonzie

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat