Possible tour in April????

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Possible tour in April????

Postby dds14 » 5th Jan 07, 21:46

My brother's band have been told by a promoter that there is a possible WH tour lined up in April...with the original lineup - Danny included.

Nothing official yet, but keep it in mind!

PS If any of you are bored and fancy checking out some tracks from his band...

http://www.myspace.com/aviewfromnowhere
dds14
 
Posts: 34
Joined: 5th Jan 07, 21:42

Postby Damian » 5th Jan 07, 22:00

A tour for March/April has been mooted for ages so that would be no surprise. Probably best that no-one speculates on the line-up until we see it though! I'd be quite surprised if it changed, but fact is that there's no less than three people who've now shown they can do a brilliant job...
Damian
 
Posts: 1620
Joined: 11th Feb 06, 01:14
Location: Bristol, UK

Postby dds14 » 5th Jan 07, 22:02

Damian wrote:A tour for March/April has been mooted for ages so that would be no surprise. Probably best that no-one speculates on the line-up until we see it though! I'd be quite surprised if it changed, but fact is that there's no less than three people who've now shown they can do a brilliant job...


TBH I won't be fussed who's playing as long as they play London or Cambridge.

I had no preference over Jon or Danny as bass player.

I've been so into the GatSC stuff though that it would be weird seeing Ginger with the old crew again...there's almost a part of me that would rather see another GatSC album first...but having said that I ain't going to complain at all :)
dds14
 
Posts: 34
Joined: 5th Jan 07, 21:42

re

Postby Orient » 5th Jan 07, 22:41

Next year will be my first time seeing the wildhearts live (I know, I know!) so the original line-up would be amazing!

Talking about the next tour - I know it's early but will anyone from Hull be going to see them?
Orient
 
Posts: 170
Joined: 19th Jun 06, 13:54
Location: Hull

Re: Possible tour in April????

Postby Ean » 5th Jan 07, 23:55

dds14 wrote:My brother's band have been told by a promoter that there is a possible WH tour lined up in April...with the original lineup - Danny included.


What, Bam's coming back??!! :?
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
User avatar
Ean
Moderator
 
Posts: 4040
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 14:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby davejnick » 6th Jan 07, 09:47

So long as it's early April when I'm actually in the country....
How dare you!
davejnick
 
Posts: 539
Joined: 6th Mar 06, 22:14
Location: The Steel City

Postby MikeH » 7th Jan 07, 09:00

dds14 wrote:
Damian wrote:A tour for March/April has been mooted for ages so that would be no surprise. Probably best that no-one speculates on the line-up until we see it though! I'd be quite surprised if it changed, but fact is that there's no less than three people who've now shown they can do a brilliant job...


TBH I won't be fussed who's playing as long as they play London or Cambridge.


That's what I was thinking - as long as there are a couple of Scottish dates then I'm happy.
MikeH
 
Posts: 60
Joined: 4th Dec 06, 01:05
Location: Olean, NY

Postby wez_wildheart » 8th Jan 07, 11:53

the promoter has gotta be wrong on Dan playing bass

Ginger Says pretty much contradicts this
wez_wildheart
 
Posts: 254
Joined: 17th Feb 06, 16:24

Postby dds14 » 10th Jan 07, 20:23

wez_wildheart wrote:the promoter has gotta be wrong on Dan playing bass

Ginger Says pretty much contradicts this


I would agree...still another bassist to see :)

Sounds like a tour in April to support the April album release is about right though..!
dds14
 
Posts: 34
Joined: 5th Jan 07, 21:42

Postby angus_young » 12th Jan 07, 22:14

As long as the wildhearts play the ironworks, in inverness, i'll be happy

As recommended by Chris McCormack
angus_young
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 29th Jun 06, 22:16

ANGUS-YOUNG

Postby fonzie » 13th Jan 07, 20:04

Man i would love it if they played the ironworks. R u from inverness mate and r u on myspace or bebo. Havent met many wildhearts fans up this way. And where did u find out that Chris MCcormack recommended them. CHEERS 8)
fonzie
 
Posts: 35
Joined: 8th Jun 06, 19:21

Postby angus_young » 14th Jan 07, 09:28

Chris has an association with the ironworks, not too sure what connection, i was told he's got a hand in band bookings.

I'm from inverness i dont have a mayspace or bebo profile i've always thought about it, but never got around to it
angus_young
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 29th Jun 06, 22:16

Postby fonzie » 14th Jan 07, 13:48

Yeah i heard his uncle owns the ironworks or something. It would be fucking ace if they played up here though instead of having to go to glasgow all the fucking time
fonzie
 
Posts: 35
Joined: 8th Jun 06, 19:21


Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests