Ginger songs written for Alice Cooper

Everything else musical of Wildhearts and erstwildhearts origin.

Postby seventieslord » 27th Apr 07, 04:33

Ean wrote:I think (and I'm sure someone'll correct me if I'm wrong) that the tapes with these songs were amongst those put up on ebay about 6 months ago (where beer for breakfast and If I was you I'd kiss me came from). It was all very legally dubious as to ownership of the tapes and I think lawyers got involved so god knows if we'll ever hear the songs.

...but we did hear them! I have them, does anyone want them?
seventieslord

Postby Sarc » 27th Apr 07, 08:22

seventieslord wrote:
Ean wrote:I think (and I'm sure someone'll correct me if I'm wrong) that the tapes with these songs were amongst those put up on ebay about 6 months ago (where beer for breakfast and If I was you I'd kiss me came from). It was all very legally dubious as to ownership of the tapes and I think lawyers got involved so god knows if we'll ever hear the songs.

i'd like them please
Not sent from my fucking iphone.

The Wicked Mod of the South.

Go here you might like it.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Machines/index.php
Sarc

Postby greggy » 27th Apr 07, 10:16

And I'd be interested too.
The Wildhearts - my drug of choice.
greggy

Postby andy_b » 27th Apr 07, 10:20

Follow the link in Ean's post (that's quoted 2 or 3 up from this port) - takes you to another post with the link in it.

Or just go here :)

Andy B
andy_b

Postby Ean » 27th Apr 07, 12:39

Sarc wrote:
seventieslord wrote:

i'd like them please

Do you guys mean If I were you... and Beer For Breakfast? 'cos they're available from Andy, but if you mean the Alice Cooper stuff, I didn't know it had ever been put out there. Unless you know different seventieslord? (In which case, hell yeah, I'll have 'em :D)
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby seventieslord » 28th Apr 07, 08:57

Ean wrote:
Sarc wrote:
seventieslord wrote:

i'd like them please

Do you guys mean If I were you... and Beer For Breakfast? 'cos they're available from Andy, but if you mean the Alice Cooper stuff, I didn't know it had ever been put out there. Unless you know different seventieslord? (In which case, hell yeah, I'll have 'em :D)

Oops, no, I'm misken. I have those songs. Not the ones for Alice. :(
seventieslord

Postby Ean » 28th Apr 07, 15:14

Aw no, and I'd got me hopes up a bit there... :wink: :lol:
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby dyanetski » 3rd May 07, 01:35

at somepoint i plan on getting the tracks off my tape, so I can hear them. I won't be making them available unless Ginger is happy for them to be out there though, so guess I will have to email him or something when I get around to it.
dyanetski

Re: Ginger songs written for Alice Cooper

Postby piesJoy » 12th Jan 10, 18:33

dunno about anyone else, but when i listen to girls are better than boys, alice cooper springs to mind.
'mix the colours, watch the smoke'.

'I tried to warn you, but your in Clown Town....'
piesJoy

Postby neil » 13th Jan 10, 00:48

I think of Slade when I hear Girls are Better than Boys. I seem to remember Ginger saying somewhere that Last Bastard in Heaven was originally intended for Alice Cooper, then when it was rejected he ended up using it for himself?
neil

Postby blackdeathcrew » 13th Jan 10, 11:11

I always think of Status Quo when listening to Girls are Better than Boys !
ImageImage
blackdeathcrew

Postby piesJoy » 10th Feb 10, 19:01

Monkey Zoo makes me think of John Farnhams 'your the voice'. I'll get me coat then....
'mix the colours, watch the smoke'.

'I tried to warn you, but your in Clown Town....'
piesJoy

Previous

Return to Other Wildhearts Related Bands