Black Leather Mojo

Everything else musical of Wildhearts and erstwildhearts origin.

Postby Ean » 22nd Feb 06, 20:30

Sully wrote:
Gimpston wrote:yeah it's in a film (well a bit of it is) called Spun. Billy Corgan does the music for the movie too. Rather ace film, i recommend it

I fucking love that film. Fucks your head up watching it hungover on a comedown. Never even realised Walk Like A Motherfucker was on it! What a spaz.
I love the acoustic version of Number Of the Beast at the start!

It's on the bit where there's a stereo next to the door of a room, a guy(?) storms out and slams the door and the stereo sticks - you only hear 'Walk like a mo...' before it sticks, you'd have to really know the song.
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby Glen666 » 22nd Feb 06, 21:32

I remember watching that film I feeling confused up until the point I heard that song on it.

That woke me up. Still not sure if the films any good or not? Guess I'll have to watch it again.
Glen666

Postby Ean » 22nd Feb 06, 21:38

Same here. Tried to watch it with a mate when we were both pissed. I was watching for the Ginger bit, he's a big Billy Corgan fan (he's been rather cheerful since he found out the Pumpkins have reformed) - it should have been perfect. I think we made it about halfway through before we'd both passed out.

Still haven't got around to watching it again. :roll:
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby Sully » 23rd Feb 06, 10:49

Ean wrote:
Sully wrote:
Gimpston wrote:yeah it's in a film (well a bit of it is) called Spun. Billy Corgan does the music for the movie too. Rather ace film, i recommend it

I fucking love that film. Fucks your head up watching it hungover on a comedown. Never even realised Walk Like A Motherfucker was on it! What a spaz.

It's on the bit where there's a stereo next to the door of a room, a guy(?) storms out and slams the door and the stereo sticks - you only hear 'Walk like a mo...' before it sticks, you'd have to really know the song.

I know exactly what you mean now. How did I never notice that??
Sully

Postby Workyticket » 27th Feb 06, 20:28

Ean wrote:
Sully wrote:

That frustrated me when I first saw the movie - waited half the bloody thing for the song, and all we get is five seconds! Bah. That acoustic version of 'Number of the Beast' was great, though.
Workyticket

Postby DrunkenLordOfEverything » 28th Feb 06, 19:48

I managed to get the original UK version of BLM (White with Star & Wings Combo) for 50p at a Car Boot :)
The End IS Coming, So You Better Start Living.
DrunkenLordOfEverything

Postby theprisoner » 18th Mar 06, 20:31

my record shop gave me that for nothing cos one of the discs was cracked. I just put the copy my mate had done for me in there instead 8) and noone need be the wiser. (this is between us ok?)
and that's the only thing i'm going to say.
theprisoner

Previous

Return to Other Wildhearts Related Bands