Value of cds at the moment?

Everything else musical of Wildhearts and erstwildhearts origin.

Value of cds at the moment?

Postby Radish » 9th Oct 07, 09:54

Inspired by the thread in the Wildhearts bit, could anybody point me in the direction of a good source for prices for cds? Specifically I'm looking to find out how much the Ginger singles club singles are going for at the moment. Not sure if I am selling, but extra cash could be needed and if they're still worth decent money I may have to let them go (seem to remember "I'm a lover..." was going for about £35 on ebay at one point, but since "A Break in the Weather" came out I imagine prices have dropped).
The gatefold double-vinyl "Don't be happy..." and blue vinyl of Nirvana's "Bleach" may have to go too...
Radish

Postby blackdeathcrew » 9th Oct 07, 12:55

As you say, since 'a break in the weather' came out the value of the singles club cds seems to have plummeted. They can b epicked up for £5-£10 each on ebay nowadays :?
ImageImage
blackdeathcrew

Postby Radish » 10th Oct 07, 09:19

Oh well, might just lump them in with all my cd singles and sell them as a whole lot. About 200 or so I guess, could chuck them on ebay and see how it goes.
Radish

Postby seventieslord » 24th Nov 07, 10:11

Looks like I sold at just the right time. I made $150 for the set of 6 right when I found out ABITW was coming out.

Dirty, I know, but I collect music, not the plastic it's pressed on.
seventieslord

Postby spoon_of_grimbo » 24th Nov 07, 11:12

seventieslord wrote:Looks like I sold at just the right time. I made $150 for the set of 6 right when I found out ABITW was coming out.

Dirty, I know, but I collect music, not the plastic it's pressed on.

finally, somebody's talking sense! i still don't get the whole "collect every last release on every format ever" mentality. unless it's to get tracks you don't already have, there's no point.
IF THERE'S A SOUND YOU PLAY THAT DOESN'T FIT TODAY,
WHY NOT JUST PLAY THE BASTARD ANYWAY?!
spoon_of_grimbo

Postby Stuart Brackpool » 25th Nov 07, 00:35

I'm with you, Spoon. The music will always be my paramount concern. I don't even have a record player so couldn't play vinyl if I wanted to.
Stuart Brackpool

Return to Other Wildhearts Related Bands