A sad day has come

Everything else musical of Wildhearts and erstwildhearts origin.

A sad day has come

Postby Sarc » 24th Jan 08, 14:10

I'm getting rid of a few cds at the moment I just don't have room for them at the moment and as much as I'm a completist when it comes to cds, I cant see the point in keeping the singles that got released when I have A Break in The Weather, so who fancies getting their hands on mint condition singles club cds, If theres any you dont have I'm willing to split them or you can buy the lot

I'm open to offers of a monetary value*

*I had to put the last part of that sentence cuz I know DaveJNick is snooping and he'll put something filthy, how do I know this? cuz I'd do exactly the same/
Not sent from my fucking iphone.

The Wicked Mod of the South.

Go here you might like it.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Machines/index.php
Sarc

Postby Sarc » 29th Jan 08, 16:18

Anyone? aaaaaanyone at all?

Sarc

Postby davejnick » 29th Jan 08, 20:17

Bugger, have only just seen this thread, otherwise, yep, I would've said something filthy and/or sarky.

A missed opportunity :cry:
How dare you!
davejnick

Re: A sad day has come

Postby nig1012 » 30th Jan 08, 16:37

Sarc wrote:If theres any you dont have I'm willing to split them or you can buy the lot

*I had to put the last part of that sentence cuz I know DaveJNick is snooping and he'll put something filthy, how do I know this? cuz I'd do exactly the same/

its unbelievable the speed of technology these days having a cd player that plays half a cd! but sorry dude my cd players don't play half cd's. suppose its quite useful if you only like one of the songs though :?
is your silence making you lonely?
or is your lonliness making you silent?
nig1012

Postby davejnick » 30th Jan 08, 19:02

nig1012 wrote:
Sarc wrote:If theres any you dont have I'm willing to split them or you can buy the lot

its unbelievable the speed of technology these days having a cd player that plays half a cd! but sorry dude my cd players don't play half cd's. suppose its quite useful if you only like one of the songs though :?

:shock: You've out-Sarc'd Sarc!

There must be a prize for that, surely????
How dare you!
davejnick

Postby Ean » 30th Jan 08, 19:56

davejnick wrote:
nig1012 wrote:

Yep, you win SpaceTime folding in on itself and the total destruction of the universe and reality as we know it.

I hope you're happy with yourself. :wink:
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby nig1012 » 30th Jan 08, 20:42

Ean wrote:
davejnick wrote:
nig1012 wrote:

Yep, you win SpaceTime folding in on itself and the total destruction of the universe and reality as we know it.

I hope you're happy with yourself. :wink:

*leans back on chair and folds arms with a smug look on his face finally at piece with the world knowing that the one who called himself SARC has been destroyed* 8)
is your silence making you lonely?
or is your lonliness making you silent?
nig1012

Postby Sarc » 30th Jan 08, 20:53

Just for the record i never named myself Sarc it got given to me about ten years ago when I was at college besides you havent destroyed me, you have only MADE ME STRONGER MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Anyways I tip my hat to you three you've just made me laugh more than I've laughed in months, although now Mrs Sarc think's i've completely lost the plot.

Sarc

Postby davejnick » 30th Jan 08, 22:56

Sarc wrote:although now Mrs Sarc think's i've completely lost the plot.

She only just noticed????
How dare you!
davejnick

Postby spoon_of_grimbo » 31st Jan 08, 02:05

i'll give you five english po0unds for twop singles. that's the money ive saved by drtinking super-sytrong strongbow tonite, itsnead to going to yhe club. fuck eyah#'1!
IF THERE'S A SOUND YOU PLAY THAT DOESN'T FIT TODAY,
WHY NOT JUST PLAY THE BASTARD ANYWAY?!
spoon_of_grimbo

Postby davejnick » 31st Jan 08, 08:38

spoon_of_grimbo wrote:i'll give you five english po0unds for twop singles. that's the money ive saved by drtinking super-sytrong strongbow tonite, itsnead to going to yhe club. fuck eyah#'1!

That's the best post EVER!
How dare you!
davejnick

Postby Andwah » 31st Jan 08, 12:50

Can i suggest you sell something shitter from your collection, i'd hate to think of someone getting rid of those beauty's now only for them to be rarer int future.
Why not wrap them in plastic and put them in the loft for safe keeping?
Andwah

Postby Sarc » 1st Feb 08, 01:04

Andwah wrote:Can i suggest you sell something shitter from your collection, i'd hate to think of someone getting rid of those beauty's now only for them to be rarer int future.
Why not wrap them in plastic and put them in the loft for safe keeping?

You can suggest it but unfortunatley everything else that i have no need for cd wise has already gone to second hand cd stores or friends, the singles club cds are the last lot to go

EDIT: The CDs have been sold!

Sarc

Return to Other Wildhearts Related Bands