A sad day has come

Everything else musical of Wildhearts and erstwildhearts origin.

A sad day has come

Postby Sarc » 24th Jan 08, 14:10

I'm getting rid of a few cds at the moment I just don't have room for them at the moment and as much as I'm a completist when it comes to cds, I cant see the point in keeping the singles that got released when I have A Break in The Weather, so who fancies getting their hands on mint condition singles club cds, If theres any you dont have I'm willing to split them or you can buy the lot

I'm open to offers of a monetary value*

*I had to put the last part of that sentence cuz I know DaveJNick is snooping and he'll put something filthy, how do I know this? cuz I'd do exactly the same/
Not sent from my fucking iphone.

The Wicked Mod of the South.

Go here you might like it.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Machines/index.php
User avatar
Sarc
 
Posts: 2822
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 21:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Sarc » 29th Jan 08, 16:18

Anyone? aaaaaanyone at all?
Not sent from my fucking iphone.

The Wicked Mod of the South.

Go here you might like it.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Machines/index.php
User avatar
Sarc
 
Posts: 2822
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 21:27
Location: Brighton

Postby davejnick » 29th Jan 08, 20:17

Bugger, have only just seen this thread, otherwise, yep, I would've said something filthy and/or sarky.

A missed opportunity :cry:
How dare you!
davejnick
 
Posts: 539
Joined: 6th Mar 06, 22:14
Location: The Steel City

Re: A sad day has come

Postby nig1012 » 30th Jan 08, 16:37

Sarc wrote:If theres any you dont have I'm willing to split them or you can buy the lot

I'm open to offers of a monetary value*

*I had to put the last part of that sentence cuz I know DaveJNick is snooping and he'll put something filthy, how do I know this? cuz I'd do exactly the same/


its unbelievable the speed of technology these days having a cd player that plays half a cd! but sorry dude my cd players don't play half cd's. suppose its quite useful if you only like one of the songs though :?
is your silence making you lonely?
or is your lonliness making you silent?
nig1012
 
Posts: 994
Joined: 30th Mar 06, 18:16
Location: crewe

Re: A sad day has come

Postby davejnick » 30th Jan 08, 19:02

nig1012 wrote:
Sarc wrote:If theres any you dont have I'm willing to split them or you can buy the lot

I'm open to offers of a monetary value*

*I had to put the last part of that sentence cuz I know DaveJNick is snooping and he'll put something filthy, how do I know this? cuz I'd do exactly the same/


its unbelievable the speed of technology these days having a cd player that plays half a cd! but sorry dude my cd players don't play half cd's. suppose its quite useful if you only like one of the songs though :?


:shock: You've out-Sarc'd Sarc!

There must be a prize for that, surely????
How dare you!
davejnick
 
Posts: 539
Joined: 6th Mar 06, 22:14
Location: The Steel City

Re: A sad day has come

Postby Ean » 30th Jan 08, 19:56

davejnick wrote:
nig1012 wrote:
Sarc wrote:If theres any you dont have I'm willing to split them or you can buy the lot

I'm open to offers of a monetary value*

*I had to put the last part of that sentence cuz I know DaveJNick is snooping and he'll put something filthy, how do I know this? cuz I'd do exactly the same/


its unbelievable the speed of technology these days having a cd player that plays half a cd! but sorry dude my cd players don't play half cd's. suppose its quite useful if you only like one of the songs though :?


:shock: You've out-Sarc'd Sarc!

There must be a prize for that, surely????


Yep, you win SpaceTime folding in on itself and the total destruction of the universe and reality as we know it.

I hope you're happy with yourself. :wink:
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
User avatar
Ean
Moderator
 
Posts: 4040
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 14:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Re: A sad day has come

Postby nig1012 » 30th Jan 08, 20:42

Ean wrote:
davejnick wrote:
nig1012 wrote:
Sarc wrote:If theres any you dont have I'm willing to split them or you can buy the lot

I'm open to offers of a monetary value*

*I had to put the last part of that sentence cuz I know DaveJNick is snooping and he'll put something filthy, how do I know this? cuz I'd do exactly the same/


its unbelievable the speed of technology these days having a cd player that plays half a cd! but sorry dude my cd players don't play half cd's. suppose its quite useful if you only like one of the songs though :?


:shock: You've out-Sarc'd Sarc!

There must be a prize for that, surely????


Yep, you win SpaceTime folding in on itself and the total destruction of the universe and reality as we know it.

I hope you're happy with yourself. :wink:


*leans back on chair and folds arms with a smug look on his face finally at piece with the world knowing that the one who called himself SARC has been destroyed* 8)
is your silence making you lonely?
or is your lonliness making you silent?
nig1012
 
Posts: 994
Joined: 30th Mar 06, 18:16
Location: crewe

Postby Sarc » 30th Jan 08, 20:53

Just for the record i never named myself Sarc it got given to me about ten years ago when I was at college besides you havent destroyed me, you have only MADE ME STRONGER MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Anyways I tip my hat to you three you've just made me laugh more than I've laughed in months, although now Mrs Sarc think's i've completely lost the plot.
Not sent from my fucking iphone.

The Wicked Mod of the South.

Go here you might like it.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Machines/index.php
User avatar
Sarc
 
Posts: 2822
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 21:27
Location: Brighton

Postby davejnick » 30th Jan 08, 22:56

Sarc wrote:although now Mrs Sarc think's i've completely lost the plot.


She only just noticed????
How dare you!
davejnick
 
Posts: 539
Joined: 6th Mar 06, 22:14
Location: The Steel City

Postby spoon_of_grimbo » 31st Jan 08, 02:05

i'll give you five english po0unds for twop singles. that's the money ive saved by drtinking super-sytrong strongbow tonite, itsnead to going to yhe club. fuck eyah#'1!
IF THERE'S A SOUND YOU PLAY THAT DOESN'T FIT TODAY,
WHY NOT JUST PLAY THE BASTARD ANYWAY?!
Image
spoon_of_grimbo
 
Posts: 1152
Joined: 19th Aug 07, 12:56
Location: Boston, UK (Home) / Coventry, UK (Uni)

Postby davejnick » 31st Jan 08, 08:38

spoon_of_grimbo wrote:i'll give you five english po0unds for twop singles. that's the money ive saved by drtinking super-sytrong strongbow tonite, itsnead to going to yhe club. fuck eyah#'1!


That's the best post EVER!
How dare you!
davejnick
 
Posts: 539
Joined: 6th Mar 06, 22:14
Location: The Steel City

Postby Andwah » 31st Jan 08, 12:50

Can i suggest you sell something shitter from your collection, i'd hate to think of someone getting rid of those beauty's now only for them to be rarer int future.
Why not wrap them in plastic and put them in the loft for safe keeping?
Andwah
 
Posts: 312
Joined: 19th Dec 07, 15:41

Postby Sarc » 1st Feb 08, 01:04

Andwah wrote:Can i suggest you sell something shitter from your collection, i'd hate to think of someone getting rid of those beauty's now only for them to be rarer int future.
Why not wrap them in plastic and put them in the loft for safe keeping?


You can suggest it but unfortunatley everything else that i have no need for cd wise has already gone to second hand cd stores or friends, the singles club cds are the last lot to go

EDIT: The CDs have been sold!
Not sent from my fucking iphone.

The Wicked Mod of the South.

Go here you might like it.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Machines/index.php
User avatar
Sarc
 
Posts: 2822
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 21:27
Location: Brighton


Return to Other Wildhearts Related Bands

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest