a break in the weather

Everything else musical of Wildhearts and erstwildhearts origin.

a break in the weather

Postby benwalton » 31st May 06, 20:27

i know youre all moaning about refunds but i really love the album! I dunno what you lot are on about with all this ''its not very good'' stuff (the dying art of the chorus being the only exception) its ace-lots like everything else!
and just last week as i was clearing shit from off my shelf...
benwalton

Postby Col » 31st May 06, 21:55

People are not on about A break in the weather......

The songs were to be initially released one at a time and people paid money up front, only for most of the songs not to materialise.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree.
Col

Postby Piedude » 31st May 06, 22:16

Gotta disagree, I dont think much of a handfull of songs on ABITW, but The Dying Art Of The Chorus isnt one of them...dunno what it is about that song but i quite like it.
Piedude

Postby Damian » 1st Jun 06, 00:09

Piedude wrote:Gotta disagree, I dont think much of a handfull of songs on ABITW, but The Dying Art Of The Chorus isnt one of them...dunno what it is about that song but i quite like it.

The Dying Art Of The Chorus is my one bone of contention on this album... because, erm, I haven't heard it. I faithfully bought the five singles that came out, only for the contents of the sixth to only appear on a record that otherwise contained stuff I had already bought.

Anyway, old ground. But one day I'll get hold of the tracks!

(Love the music I did hear, incidentally)
Damian

Postby KJM » 19th Jun 07, 15:35

Anyone have any idea what happened to the other 18 songs that were planned to be released on the last 6 singles?
KJM

Postby Ean » 20th Jun 07, 20:29

KJM wrote:Anyone have any idea what happened to the other 18 songs that were planned to be released on the last 6 singles?

They were never recorded after the Infernal deal fell through, so they're still floating around in Tattyheid's, er, heid I'd imagine. :?
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby KJM » 21st Jun 07, 18:16

Cheers!
KJM

Return to Other Wildhearts Related Bands