Grand Theft Audio reform for Music Live '09

Everything else musical of Wildhearts and erstwildhearts origin.

Postby Damian » 7th Nov 09, 19:02

Anyone go? How was it?
Damian

Postby richyboy1981 » 8th Nov 09, 22:52

richyboy1981

Postby vickyp » 8th Nov 09, 23:44

:D Thanks for sharing that vid, excellent stuff. G'wan Chris McCormack!
Also I spy a certain Listee on there :wink:
Zorro won't build me a time machine
vickyp

Postby sw_uk » 9th Nov 09, 03:02

The gig was placed at the stage which was used for Main stage of Hellfire festival. So it was a huge nice stage.

I thought Grand Theft Audio's album was stunning but the live performance was beyond that.

I'm a fan of WH and 3CR so it was great to see Ritch and Chris. I guess quite a lot of 3CR fan are missing Chris as we have lost the chance to see his music recently. He has never changed. Absolutely cool.

To be honest I don't know much about Ralph and Jay but both are great. Jay was....... crazy. (in good way) He was everywhere. He has decided to get out of stage, jumped to the audience area and sang there nearly half of the show. (Audience could take photo with him during the gig.) Great performance and great vocal! He is PUNK & ROCK.

It was an amazing gig. My frined, who loves GTA from the time they formed, was very, very happy to see this. I've heard a guy saying this band was brilliant, even though he has just popped in to see the gig without knowledge of GTA. Excellent! Really glad to see it!

Ritch's drum clinic

I and my friend both don't pay any instruments and we only went to this Music Live exhibition to see GTA. We didn't know what Ritch was going to do for drum clinic but went to see that. He played Grand Theft Audio & WH's song. It was unbelievably beautiful.

As drummer tend to play at the back of the stage, we can't clearly see it. (And we tend to focus on the front.) So this was the best opportunity to enjoy his drumming. Fantastic.

I don't know anything about playing drum but he showed us how he has been creating the sound. It was fast. Gosh, how he could do it?? What a great drummer he is! I know WH's songs are all great but I have realized the sound of drum for the WH song was formed perfectly. I have enjoyed this clinic every second. Thank you Ritch.
sw_uk

Postby Soundog » 9th Nov 09, 13:44

Jay reminds me a bit of Tyres from Spaced.
That is all.
Soundog

Postby Trudi » 9th Nov 09, 15:07

vickyp wrote::D Thanks for sharing that vid, excellent stuff. G'wan Chris McCormack!
Also I spy a certain Listee on there :wink:

I spy two... the other one is less obvious but taller and more bouncy :P
Trudi

Postby shockingcandy » 10th Nov 09, 00:33

damn i wish I went to this. I saw GTA at Leeds fest (2001?) and they were awesome. Listen to As Good As It Gets right now!
shockingcandy

Postby Col » 10th Nov 09, 21:24

Great video, enjoyed that cheers!!
Col

Postby Dark Lord of Barnet » 10th Nov 09, 23:25

It was be a shame if after rehearsing all the songs up again they didn't play any more gigs. They were always a great live band and Jay is a terrific frontman.
"and don't forget the joker!"

Dark Lord of Barnet
Dark Lord of Barnet

Postby Kyukyuichi » 12th Nov 09, 16:17

with respect to SW2006 for her awesome video shooting.

What a quality it is!

Anything more? :)

How cool Jay is on stage.......I am now listening the album from Vive Finito (feat Jay) again..... 8)
Kyukyuichi

Postby Dark Lord of Barnet » 12th Nov 09, 21:13

Kyukyuichi wrote:with respect to SW2006 for her awesome video shooting.

What a quality it is!
Yes - thanks SW! It's great quality! :D

Dark Lord of Barnet
Dark Lord of Barnet

Postby SiN1758 » 14th Nov 09, 10:32

What a quality it is!

How cool Jay is on stage.......I am now listening the album from Vive Finito (feat Jay) again..... 8)

Vive Finito? I've never heard of this - is it any good?
SiN1758

Postby Dark Lord of Barnet » 16th Nov 09, 00:41

SiN1758 wrote:

What a quality it is!

They were Jay's band before Grand Theft Audio - certainly worth checking out if you can find anything by them. I saw them play at The Garage once back in the day.

Dark Lord of Barnet
Dark Lord of Barnet

Postby SiN1758 » 16th Nov 09, 22:30

Dark Lord of Barnet wrote:
SiN1758 wrote:

What a quality it is!

They were Jay's band before Grand Theft Audio - certainly worth checking out if you can find anything by them. I saw them play at The Garage once back in the day.

Cool - I'll check them out!! Hopefully they were as good as RealTV (they were Jay's band weren't they?)
SiN1758

Postby jay tv » 17th Nov 09, 09:03

Hello!
A bit low rent posting on someone else's board, but hope you'll forgive me!
just a little note to say thanks to everyone who came to see us play at music live 2009.
We had an absolute blast doing it and it was made all the more enjoyable by bumping into a few old faces and catching up!..as a band it's always a strange thing to get back together after such a long time, but the folks who turned out to see us made it seem as if no time had passed at all..so once again a huge thank you!! it was really heart warming to meet so many people who were rooting for you.
Love to all
Jay (tyres from spaced)
xxxx
jay tv

PreviousNext

Return to Other Wildhearts Related Bands