Silver Ginger 5 site

Everything else musical of Wildhearts and erstwildhearts origin.

Silver Ginger 5 site

Postby burgerrock » 26th Jun 09, 05:00

Has gone up on facebook. Says its official and all that jazz

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages ... 948?ref=nf

Great review been posted on there from Kerrang!
burgerrock

Postby neil » 30th Jun 09, 21:27

Is there any news from anyone, okay, Ean, on how official this is/ who's behind it? Given Black Leather Mojo is on Ginger's discography on his page it's quite suprising SG5 have been given a seperate page. If it does originate from official sources, I'd love to get over optimistic about this being about getting some support for new SG5 work. In terms of all Ginger albums it's still 2nd best for me, only narrowly beaten by Earth Vs, and live I think I prefer them to anything Ginger has done. All three of them were just full on performers (I'm not including the drummer as they have to sit still), and while I loved the recent Ginger shows and the musicianship of his current band is fantastic, SG5 put on a show in a way none of his other line ups have. Even G&TSC, even though they had the same people, it was diluted a little as a spectacle by having so many others on stage. I say get Denzel on drums with the rest of SG5, another album of a similar quality and style, and we might just have the most celebratory tour ever.

It's not gonna happen though is it?
neil

Postby Sarc » 30th Jun 09, 22:28

Yup it's official, not sure who put it up but I imagine its the big man himself although dont quote me on that one. I wouldnt get to optimistic though but y'never know we've been surprised before.
Not sent from my fucking iphone.

The Wicked Mod of the South.

Go here you might like it.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Machines/index.php
Sarc

Return to Other Wildhearts Related Bands