SG5 10th Anniversary??

Everything else musical of Wildhearts and erstwildhearts origin.

SG5 10th Anniversary??

Postby my3dtvtan » 6th Nov 09, 02:36

@SvenIsaksson Think there's going to be something special going on next year for the 10th anniversary of SG5.
about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck in reply to SvenIsaksson

BEST. TWEET. EVER. :D

Gig? New material? Do we care exactly what it is as long as we know something SG5 related is on the way!
Interviewer - "So whats the secret of your longevity?"
Ginger - "Splitting up!"

"Bernard, its hot in the worm."

www.myspace.com/anodesrock
my3dtvtan

Postby blackdeathcrew » 6th Nov 09, 09:40

Woohoo :D
ImageImage
blackdeathcrew

Postby Pudu » 23rd Nov 09, 15:38

SG5's status of facebook this afternoon is 'It could happen.....' :D :D :D
Too many fucking bubbles man!

What's your liiiiiiffffeeeeee?
Pudu

Postby RDP » 23rd Nov 09, 16:54

shweet :D

Hope this does materialise
"Mr Flibble Says Game Over Boys"
RDP

Postby cjrodwell » 23rd Nov 09, 18:02

Amazing news! :lol:

Ginger and Conny compliment each other so well I really really hope it's the long long awaited follow up to Black Leather Mojo (Majestic Splendour wasn't it or did I imagine that?) and a tour, but to be honest just a single live show would kick arse.

Oh and if anybody didn't know Conny's currently working on a new Electric Boys album and it looks like they have also hooked up with Backstage Alliance
http://www.myspace.com/electricboysofficial
cjrodwell

Postby Tazbert » 24th Nov 09, 14:25

Is it REALLY 10 years since they put that album out??? Fuuuuuuck..... :(

I would love 'em to just do a few shows as I missed 'em last time round. Was absolutely gutted as BLM is one of my favouritest albums. And a mate of mine who managed to see 'em still reminds me to this day how good they were. Bastard.
Tazbert

Postby blackdeathcrew » 24th Nov 09, 15:01

I won't rub it in any further, but the gig at the Scala, is probably my all time favourite gig i've been to....
Really hope they do something next year
ImageImage
blackdeathcrew

Postby vickyp » 24th Nov 09, 22:43

The gig at the Astoria was probably my all time favourite gig ever.

Am crossing all my fingers and toes! :wink:
Zorro won't build me a time machine
vickyp

Postby Ean » 24th Nov 09, 23:52

*Isn't at all jealous* :cry:
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby neil » 25th Nov 09, 15:58

vickyp wrote:The gig at the Astoria was probably my all time favourite gig ever.

The gig at the Astoria was probably my least favourite of the four SG5 gigs I attended. Which tells you more about how good the others were than any disappointment with that one.
neil

Postby Radish » 25th Nov 09, 16:19

I never did grow my hair back after the pyros in Portsmouth Wedgies. :shock: The only gig I've ever had to leave early - just as the Wildhearts encores were kicking in (I think Schizophonic was starting as we went out the doors) we had to leg it to catch the last train, or face a long, cold night on Portsmouth's streets. Still not sure we made the right decision, risk leaving early but enjoy several beverages throughout the day, or go sober, drive and get the whole gig. An eternal dilemma...
Terrified, intoxiciated,
Starry eyed and bollock naked...

There's only two complaints I have about the way you are,
That's all you say and all you do...
Radish

Postby percy » 25th Nov 09, 16:54

vickyp wrote:The gig at the Astoria was probably my all time favourite gig ever.

I'd have to agree with that. Plus Liverpool beat Man Utd that day too. :lol:
percy

Postby vickyp » 25th Nov 09, 19:25

neil wrote:

The gig at the Astoria was probably my least favourite of the four SG5 gigs I attended. Which tells you more about how good the others were than any disappointment with that one.

Weird, I went to three but the Astoria is still my favourite one. I loved the Astoria *sob* :cry:
Zorro won't build me a time machine
vickyp

Postby Dark Lord of Barnet » 30th Nov 09, 00:39

Yes, the Astoria gig was outstanding! I'd love to see a 10th Anniversary show. :D
"and don't forget the joker!"

Dark Lord of Barnet
Dark Lord of Barnet

Postby neil » 4th Dec 09, 13:38

I miss the astoria too. With SG5 it seemed to me that the scala show a month earlier had the same amount of people and pyro in a place a lot smaller, which made it that bit crazier and better in my opinion. There's nothing quite like having a guitar land on your head mid song or watching the pyro bounce off the ceiling back at you and wondering if it'll burn out in time. Plus it was the first one, which is always cool. The other two I went to were smaller more intimate kinda gigs, so a sligtly different type and I really enjoyed them, But the Astoria show was still fantastic.

Following Ginger's tweet saying he may announce next years birthday show further in advance to make it easier to attend, shouldn't we start making requests for when we're not free for an SG5 show? If we list all holidays/weddings/funerals here, Ginger can pick the remaining day of the year for anSG5 show :wink: The funerals may be a little hard to predict though.
neil

Next

Return to Other Wildhearts Related Bands