« | Home | »

Wildhearts T-shirts at Saltyrockz.com

By Kris | February 1, 2009

Wildhearts fans should check out brand new independent online rock tee shirt store Saltyrockz.com, which features designs from Ginger’s mate & Wildhearts T-shirt designer Andy Hunns, including the classic ‘Shitsville (NW3)’ street name tee and the Rick Nielsen shirt being sported by Ginger.

Saltyrockz.com – the brainchild of former Kerrang!, Metal Hammer and Raw editor Howard Johnson – features all-original band shots from top rock snappers, rock slogans and cool designs, with everything created exclusively for the site by Wildhearts T-shirt designer Andy Hunns.

“I’ve known Ginger for a long, long time,’ explains Johnson. ‘We once went to retrogression therapy together years ago. I can’t remember what I was in a previous life, but I think Ginger reckoned he was a highwayman! Anyway, when I told him I was launching Saltyrockz with his old Geordie pal Hunnsy he really wanted to support us. And he loves what we’re doing! He looks good in his Rick Nielsen shirt, too – topped off with some very fetching deeley boppers!”

“Because we’re all rock fans at Saltyrockz every shirt has to be something we’d wear ourselves,” explains designer Hunnsy. “That’s the acid test for every design.”

You can check out the full range of original Saltyrockz tee shirts at the SaltyRockz website

Comments are closed.