Super$hit666 Myspace Page

Everything else musical of Wildhearts and erstwildhearts origin.

Super$hit666 Myspace Page

Postby wildsam6o » 7th Apr 08, 20:29

the band now have a myspace page,

and you can download the entire ep for free!

go get it!
wildsam6o

Postby SteveP » 7th Apr 08, 21:17

Giz a clue then....link maybe, what to search for at myspace. I've just spent 20 minutes putting all combinations of the word into myspace and come up with nowt and a google search returned some 19 year old from New Jersey.

And I haven't got a month and a half to go through pages and pages of friends in either Ginger or the Backyard Babies friend lists
23 Pictures In A Tent....

'The bus is gannin fuckin neewhere'
SteveP

Postby Ean » 8th Apr 08, 01:47

Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby wildsam6o » 8th Apr 08, 22:41

SteveP wrote:Giz a clue then....link maybe, what to search for at myspace. I've just spent 20 minutes putting all combinations of the word into myspace and come up with nowt and a google search returned some 19 year old from New Jersey.

And I haven't got a month and a half to go through pages and pages of friends in either Ginger or the Backyard Babies friend lists

sorry about that mate, i meant to put a link on there straight after i posted, but work got the better of me
wildsam6o

Postby SteveP » 8th Apr 08, 22:57

No worries my man, I'm sure there were loads more who couldn't find it too, but never thought to ask
23 Pictures In A Tent....

'The bus is gannin fuckin neewhere'
SteveP

Postby VladDracii » 31st Jul 08, 23:13

Cosmic, I just invested in the Clam Abuse album, so I shall snap this up.

However, I know Gingers downloading policies are fairly liberal.. but is the big man cool with this? I understand it's rare as rocking horse shit so I assume it's gravy...

Though my downloading policies hardly reflect that of the majority, it felt polite to ask
Those of you Facebookers may be wondering what Mr. Robin Guy is up to? http://www.facebook.com/robinguydrummer?ref=ts
VladDracii

Postby Assmask » 1st Aug 08, 09:35

The visible friends for this age are teh Babies, Gregen, Hellacopturds and Turbonegro.

Perhaps Ginger has nowt to do with this.
8==m==D
8=m===D
8===m=D
8m====D--=__

The Big Grizzly

https://www.facebook.com/biggrizzlyband
Assmask

Return to Other Wildhearts Related Bands