Another dodgy bootleg....

Requests for the trading, swapping and sourcing of records, tickets, merch, etc, and general enquiries about music and collectables.

Another dodgy bootleg....

Postby piesJoy » 1st Jul 10, 19:52

'mix the colours, watch the smoke'.

'I tried to warn you, but your in Clown Town....'
piesJoy

Re: Another dodgy bootleg....

Postby spoon_of_grimbo » 1st Jul 10, 19:57

looks like a good setlist. i can't help thinking we should all get together and each time one of these pops up, club together the cash, buy a copy, and then upload it for the entire forum to enjoy. i mean, if ginger's okay with it (i'm sure he's okayed the posting of bootlegs before though right? and it's not copyrighted if someone's bootlegged it...).
IF THERE'S A SOUND YOU PLAY THAT DOESN'T FIT TODAY,
WHY NOT JUST PLAY THE BASTARD ANYWAY?!
spoon_of_grimbo

Re: Another dodgy bootleg....

Postby piesJoy » 5th Jul 10, 16:46

Didn't someone say the quality of one of them (assuming they are all from the same seller which it appears) was crap? How do they know? Judging by the cover and what not, it sounds like it actually might be quiet good!
I'm off too a Record Fair next weekend, and have cash at the ready. I can recall seeing some wildies Bootlegs from the Endless Nameless Era there in the past, but didn't have the cash at the time. (same fair/same place, so probably same sellers : D )

One of my favourite Bootlegs is Guns N Roses- Silver Bullet. Surelly one their best live performances ever. Er yeah anyway, I digress....
'mix the colours, watch the smoke'.

'I tried to warn you, but your in Clown Town....'
piesJoy

Return to Trading Corner