Random Fanboy Syndrome

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Random Fanboy Syndrome

Postby weebleboy » 8th Mar 09, 18:32

Normally I wouldn't comment on a random person's tshirt just cos it was a band I liked, some people might see that as a little sad....

However last night at the Killers gig in Newcastle I was on the way to the lavs when I saw someone in a Wildhearts shirt, before I knew what I was doing, I pointed at it across the corridor, shouted 'NICE!' then carried on my urination quest. Felt a bit of a tit after that....

Anyone else get Random Fanboy Syndrome from time to time?
http://www.facebook.com/Kevin.Burdon.Photography
weebleboy

Postby Col » 8th Mar 09, 23:26

I was at Killers last nite and gave the thumbs up to a guy in Motorhead T shirt and told him I saw them in 79 on Bomber tour.

You see, i had to take it 1 step further!!!
Col

Re: Random Fanboy Syndrome

Postby SchitzoStu » 9th Mar 09, 08:24

weebleboy wrote:Normally I wouldn't comment on a random person's tshirt just cos it was a band I liked, some people might see that as a little sad....

However last night at the Killers gig in Newcastle I was on the way to the lavs when I saw someone in a Wildhearts shirt, before I knew what I was doing, I pointed at it across the corridor, shouted 'NICE!' then carried on my urination quest. Felt a bit of a tit after that....

That was me!! 8)
SchitzoStu

Postby Ilsa » 9th Mar 09, 09:14

I picked an ever so slightly inebreiated Pudu up from Earlestown train station last year following a works night out.

I was supposed to pick him up from Newton-Le-Willows, (after some discussion - or should I say once he'd ascertained where the train was going!), but he stayed on an extra stop because he was talking to his fellow passengers about the WH, which I think was because they'd noticed his hat Image

I should have been less impressed at driving round train stations playing "find the Pudu" at that time of night, but he's a funny drunk so it was well worth it!
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa

Postby oleandershelly » 9th Mar 09, 11:06

A guy in work had a Dropkick Murphys T-shirt on. I had to stop everything I was doing and put the guy on hold who I was speaking too, too shout spicy across the room. The guy was well impressed and now we have fag breaks discussing music instead of chatting with people about there kids. So it paid off.
oleandershelly

Postby Pudu » 9th Mar 09, 14:45

Ilsa wrote:I picked an ever so slightly inebreiated Pudu up from Earlestown train station last year following a works night out.

I was supposed to pick him up from Newton-Le-Willows, (after some discussion - or should I say once he'd ascertained where the train was going!), but he stayed on an extra stop because he was talking to his fellow passengers about the WH, which I think was because they'd noticed his hat Image

I should have been less impressed at driving round train stations playing "find the Pudu" at that time of night, but he's a funny drunk so it was well worth it!

Oy! Stop stealing by stories! :evil: And yeah we did start talking cos of my Wildies hat!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

What's your liiiiiiffffeeeeee?
Pudu

Postby Ilsa » 9th Mar 09, 15:39

Pudu wrote:
Ilsa wrote:I picked an ever so slightly inebreiated Pudu up from Earlestown train station last year following a works night out.

Oy! Stop stealing by stories! :evil: And yeah we did start talking cos of my Wildies hat!

Your story? Hmmm.... who was the one driving between stations?!! I think perhaps we should comprimise and classify it as a joint story!
Ilsa

Postby Pudu » 9th Mar 09, 17:30

Ilsa wrote:
Pudu wrote:

Your story? Hmmm.... who was the one driving between stations?!! I think perhaps we should comprimise and classify it as a joint story!

You were simply the chauffeur! You are supposed to drive and not pass comment! And yes MY story!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

What's your liiiiiiffffeeeeee?
Pudu

Postby Col » 9th Mar 09, 17:59

Stu

Did you enjoy the Killers then? I got a lot more interested when I stood at the back next to the fosters bar :D
Col

Postby Ilsa » 9th Mar 09, 18:21

Pudu wrote:
Ilsa wrote:
Pudu wrote:

You were simply the chauffeur! You are supposed to drive and not pass comment! And yes MY story!

Oh share nicely! Image
Ilsa

Postby SchitzoStu » 9th Mar 09, 23:13

Col wrote:Stu

Did you enjoy the Killers then? I got a lot more interested when I stood at the back next to the fosters bar :D

It was a good light show, and I'm sure the band were absolutely fine, but the music just does fuck all for me!

Sterile is the only term I can use to describe it! I was bored after 2 minutes.

And got shouted at by the other half for not even trying to enjoy myself!

I did try, I just find the Killers do nothing for me!

Metallica were a million times better!
SchitzoStu

Postby weebleboy » 14th Mar 09, 17:28

SchitzoStu wrote:
weebleboy wrote:Normally I wouldn't comment on a random person's tshirt just cos it was a band I liked, some people might see that as a little sad....

That was me!! 8)

Haha mint! Did I come across as twattish after I'd felt after the incident? I normally don't go round shouting random things at people in corridors! Pity you didn't enjoy the gig too much, I thought they were class (but then again I liked pretty much all of their material to start with). Tough on them for having to follow THAT Metallica gig as well!
http://www.facebook.com/Kevin.Burdon.Photography
weebleboy

Postby Annewtason » 23rd Mar 18, 06:32

Incredible article I at any point saw. It is my first time I visit here Lorextechnology Coupons. The way you make a site extremely exhaustive and great.
Annewtason

Return to The Cloakroom