Fishing for luckies double lp on ebay!

Requests for the trading, swapping and sourcing of records, tickets, merch, etc, and general enquiries about music and collectables.

Fishing for luckies double lp on ebay!

Postby yourhero77 » 9th Mar 08, 23:33

Hello all I am Having to sell this collecters piece of wildhearts music as i really need the money item is in mint condition as i only ever played side 3 twice once to listen and another to record all the secret tracks.

cheers for looking
yourhero77

Re: Fishing for luckies double lp on ebay!

Postby Zoloft » 17th Aug 10, 23:41

link?
"Be careful what you pretend to be, because in the end, you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut paraphrased from his novel "Mother Night."
Zoloft

Postby Ean » 18th Aug 10, 09:31

Bit late I'd imagine, since this went up two and a half years ago. ;)
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby Zoloft » 18th Aug 10, 09:52

lol yeah, I realized that after I posted it. . .hit the wrong search button, searched for unanswered posts, not new ones, I'm a dolt :P
"Be careful what you pretend to be, because in the end, you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut paraphrased from his novel "Mother Night."
Zoloft

Postby Ean » 18th Aug 10, 10:15

There should be a little 'X' at the top of your post if you want to delete things you put up by mistake. It only lasts until someone else replies though. :)
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Return to Trading Corner